test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

there is no means to remove this magic stone

warden#1231 warden Member Posts: 18 Arc User
The situation is as follows: I wanted to improve the new equipment to the legendary quality, a long farming and finally want to trade epic equipment to the legendary, but to do this, I must remove from the equipment gain stone. I tried to remove it, but the game gives the error "there is no means to remove this magic stone". Astral diamonds and gold in abundance, what resources are we talking about, I do not understand
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Which equipment?
    What is "equipment gain stone"?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • warden#1231 warden Member Posts: 18 Arc User

Which equipment?
    What is "equipment gain stone"?

Screenshot-1

The reinforcement does not allow to improve the equipment
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    It is:

There is no way to remove the reinforcement kit from the equipment. Because of that, one can't upgrade the equipment (based on the error message).

The real issue is: one should be able to upgrade the equipment that has reinforcement kit and should not require to remove it first. Currently, it can't be upgraded.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    I think the same thing happened with the redeemed citadel... You could not upgrade your armour at the forge if it had a kit applied. It was a bug and they fixed it... hopefully they will do the same again.
  • janhow#7164 janhow Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I applied an Armor reinforcement kit to my Ancient Scalebreaker's Leathers when I got it. Now that I have all the mats to upgrade it from the store, I get the error: "You cannot exchange this item until all slotted enchants have been removed" I even took it literally and removed all my enchants but it still failed. I don't see a way to remove reinforcement kits only replace them. Major let down after grinding all the mats!
    Verified it is happening to others on Reddit.
    Post edited by janhow#7164 on
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Today I should be able to upgrade two pieces of armor just to find out that got the same error "You cannot exchange this item until all slotted enchants have been removed"
    Unslotted all enchantments and kept the same...

Hope Devs will pay attention to this bug in near future
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I'll escalate this issue in the EU weekly report. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Fix the error message while you're at it - no equipment has slotted enchantments anymore.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

Fix the error message while you're at it - no equipment has slotted enchantments anymore.

It's referring to Reinforcement kits.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.