test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Yes and what happend to Ppl Whit a lot medallion the excange ratio Is nosense grab a r1from shop 100 or 250k if combat if One buy R1 with medallion Yu Ask 30x 40k for the same ench i can buy for 100k... At this point if i buy a coal at std price not the mad price there now with Just 1.150 m some Gold and some rp + 3 gliph i have a R2. For the R2 Yu Ask 2.4 m. In medallion buyout.. i think there some math error the R1 price according to store have to be 2-3 medallion, rank 2 30-40 max rank 3 60-70 rank 4 90-100

plus for every1 have a lot ench Is needeed someting else to buy, if Yu correct Yu put coal mote or a medallion excanger for ad if i end all with 10 medallion left can i have back my 400k?? Or at last 300? Just for be clear can add someting more and fix the price because if Yu look ah Ppl are sell rank2 1m vs 2.4m asked from Yu rank 4 1m vs 4.8 asked from Yu

so i think there someting wrong or i Just me thinking this?

I Hope my ENG Is understandable sry tnx for yur time
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Will we receive ONLY Augment Cubes after next patch???? I lost about 50 enchants in a total when Mod 22 goes live. For example I lost my favorite enchantment - the butterfly bilethorn. Could you also return all vanished enchants? It's definitely not enough to just give 220 cubes to players to compensate it.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Will we receive ONLY Augment Cubes after next patch???? I lost about 50 enchants in a total when Mod 22 goes live. For example I lost my favorite enchantment - the butterfly bilethorn. Could you also return all vanished enchants? It's definitely not enough to just give 220 cubes to players to compensate it.

Do you mean you did not receive those 50 enchantments in mail?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User

Do you mean you did not receive those 50 enchantments in mail?
    Yes
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Temporary Enchantments removed from Character configuration screen (and placed in inventory) are auto-installed when logging back in.

I removed them for a reason, if they are going away in a week, I need to use my character with no enchants (or only the ones I choose to purchase/earn) now to test the viability of your mod 22 changes. Instead I need to waste time each day moving them all to inventory again.

Moving them to the bank prevented them from re-installing. Hardly a suitable solution because most players do not have their bank expanded.
  • asmongold#0976 asmongold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I am not able to play since m22 launch because client from steam is crashing, who am i suppose to contact for my lockbox keys refund that i was not able to claim?
    edited January 2022

I am not able to play since m22 launch because client from steam is crashing, who am i suppose to contact for my lockbox keys refund that i was not able to claim?

Do not use steam to access NW. Execute Neverwinter.exe directly.
    You will not get your refund regardless what you do.
    If you really want to try to get 33 cents per key (if you indeed paid the full price for VIP without any discount), click 'Support' above.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fantatim#6048 fantatim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    All my gems and Armor Kits went missing on 2 of my charackters
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Queue has been cancelled due to player declines, you have been removed from the queue group (idr it word for word). The top Random dungeon queue. Over and over and over and over this is happening to me. Is this a bug or do we just get booted out of queue every time someone doesn't accept in time? We get these enchants for a week to get adjusted (for a lack of a better word) and we can't even run dungeons, or is this not happening to other people. Any help would be much appreciated, even if it's just a no, that hasn't been happening to me etc.
  • leslithegreatleslithegreat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I selected the "Hunting Hawk - Account" from the "Legendary Class Companion Choice Pack." I equipped it on my cleric. I went to my other characters to equip it and it is not in the claims agent's selection.

Earlier - during the same day - I selected the "Red Slaad - Account" and the "Deva Champion - Account" from other copies of the same pack. I also bought the "Lich - Account." I have been able to claim those on my other characters without issue, but the Hawk does not appear.
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Bug: Cannot trade in Heart of Fire enchants
    Does not get recognised as an eligible enchant by the antiquities scholar

Bug: Cannot equip some Armour patches
    Some armour patches cannot be equipped as they still refer to use on equipment requiring a minimum chr lvl of 35

Bug: Cursed Fire not triggering equip bonuses
    I haven't experienced this myself yet but I recall part of the rationale for the combat rework was to move away from cookie cutter role templates, having multiple types of offensive combat enchants is pointless if only 1 works interacts properly with your other equipment. I am reporting this as I have not seen it reported anywhere else and recognise that you cannot fix something if no-one mentions it specifically. I also include the link for video that notified me of this bug for reference, www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgPh4LOyrX0

Bug: Cannot reroll Artifact modifications with the claimed cubes of augmentation
    the rolling animation occurs, it comes up with the existing value and no cube has been consumed.

Feedback: The trade in process was not as painful as expected
    Having the exchange medallions as a BTA item instead of a BTC currency was a fantastic decision. It made it very easy to pool my resources and then spend for best effect
  • claudia#6891 claudia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I go in a random queue it popup the accept request, I accept and the system remove me from queue saying i refuse it.
    But i have accepted! :-(
    Sometimes finally it starts correctly but is very hard to enter a queue.
  • decrypt#3077 decrypt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Demogorgon "eye" skill shows a reduced red area now, while it's still targeting an 180° area.

Sturdy Crescent Collar IV +4% enc. powers gives +400 combined rating
    Wayfaring Barbed Collar IV +4% crit. sev gives +400 combined rating
    Unified Crescent Collar IV +4% mov. speed dives +800 combined rating

Is it correct this difference in combined rating?
    Same goes for epic ones "Supportive Crescent" pass +300 and "Practical Regal" pass +600
  • crzydavecrzydave Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bought gear with seals of the North so I can Upgrade to new legendary gear from campaign. I added armor kits to the gear and now I cannot exchange the gear for legendary gear i get error message must remove enchantments before exchanging but there is no way to remove armor kits from the gear i have tried everything to remove these armor kits. pretty upset because now i have to farm for 2 more gear pieces in order to upgrade them. HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!!
  • shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Unable to upgrade Artifact Weapons.
    Specifically doing the Mirage Weapons. I can restore to get to green, but cannot get it to go to blue. Clicking upgrade does nothing.

EDIT - The box which should show the Rare upgrade artifact is blank.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I don't see this listed already.

It seems the enchantments being returned to us via mail can change binding status upon return. I have some things returned that are now bound to account. I also have things that were bound returned unbound. The example that grabbed my attention is I have a character who had a bound Indomitable R15 + 5 unbound R11 indominables. When returned in the mail the R15 came unbound, 2 R11 came unbound, and 3 R11s came back bound.

I wish I had of been paying more attention to see if they mimic the status of the first returned item in that mail or not!
    edited January 2022
    reg1981 said:

I don't see this listed already.

It seems the enchantments being returned to us via mail can change binding status upon return. I have some things returned that are now bound to account. I also have things that were bound returned unbound. The example that grabbed my attention is I have a character who had a bound Indomitable R15 + 5 unbound R11 indominables. When returned in the mail the R15 came unbound, 2 R11 came unbound, and 3 R11s came back bound.

I wish I had of been paying more attention to see if they mimic the status of the first returned item in that mail or not!

To add more weird stuff: all my 7 characters have flower Artifact as the primary Artifact.
    6 of them have (white color) "Binds on Equip (character)" -> not bound) flower Artifact equipped in primary slot and one of them is (blue color) "Bound (character)".
    I expected all of them to be character bound. I am not complaining but this is just weird. :)
  • beckar83#7761 beckar83 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So one token is 40,000 AD, a green choice pack is 30 tokens, 40,000 x 30 = 1,200,000. Blue 40,000 x 60 = 2,400,000. The sage has green for 100,000, why are long time players being punished? Why are the packs which you get ONE enchantment out of 12x higher than the sage shop? are there special enchantments that are not in the shop in the packs?
    edited January 2022

So one token is 40,000 AD, a green choice pack is 30 tokens, 40,000 x 30 = 1,200,000. Blue 40,000 x 60 = 2,400,000. The sage has green for 100,000, why are long time players being punished? Why are the packs which you get ONE enchantment out of 12x higher than the sage shop? are there special enchantments that are not in the shop in the packs?

Basically, it tells you: do not buy medallion using AD. There is no point to do so even if you have some loose medallion not used. Not sure why you consider long time players are being punished though. I treat that 40K AD medallion as if it is not being offered at all.
  • beckar83#7761 beckar83 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Basically, it tells you: do not buy medallion using AD. There is no point to do so even if you have some loose medallion not used. Not sure why you consider long time players are being punished though. I treat that 40K AD medallion as if it is not being offered at all.
    Because the they have inflated the cost of one enchantment 12x over their own price point. Also can be known as gouging.
    edited January 2022

Because the they have inflated the cost of one enchantment 12x over their own price point. Also can be known as gouging.
    Always choose the cheapest way to buy. You don't have to choose the more expensive way. Both way is available to you regardless if you are long time or short time player.
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User

Additional known issues currently under investigation (may not include all issues posted in this thread)

Cleric and Warlock weapons aren’t showing Weapon Illusion visual effects. We have also received reports of this happening on Wizards but are still in the process of investigating.
    Wizard orb is now showing the visuals of illusions after today's patch. Thanks!

• asmongold#0976 asmongold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Are you going to fix steam/epic or not? I AM UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Vale Tunic
    The tooltip states that the effect "serpentine" falls off after if you stand still for more than 5 seconds.
    While it is actually falling off when after standing still for 3 seconds
  • muzzle1989#1348 muzzle1989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @gameautomate said:
    > When the combat enchantment "Poison Thorn" is equipped, classes with Immunityframes after sprinting or shadowslipping, are getting random 0 damage floaters. Basically saying the enemy dodges the attack.
    >
    > Tested on both Barbarian and Warlock.

This is 100% correct,

Barbarian and Warlock are doing "0" Damage, Zero Damage with ANY of their abilities (Mount Power, At Wills, Encounters, Etc...) after using their SHIFT button mechanic, with any of the new Combat Enchantment slotted.

This is a Huge problem.
  • shirghe#4424 shirghe Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Orange buff from Contender's Fortune (equip bonus on the new 1400 IL shirt) provides Deflect Severity, but says Critical Avoidance in the description.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Bug: Switching loadouts is a mess
    I have a Cleric that uses vastly different Enchantments on different roles. I cannot switch between loadouts without all Enchantments being put back into my inventory and the loadout showing that most of the Enchantments couldn't be equipped. This only happens to Enchantments groups of the same type (Garnet and Jade in this case). Movement, Action Point, Combat and Companion Enchantments remain in place or get switched properly.

This seems to be related to Enchantments of the same type getting grouped in the inventory. You can now equip them, but loadouts still do not handle this very well.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    edited January 2022

Bug: Switching loadouts is a mess
    I have a Cleric that uses vastly different Enchantments on different roles. I cannot switch between loadouts without all Enchantments being put back into my inventory and the loadout showing that most of the Enchantments couldn't be equipped. This only happens to Enchantments groups of the same type (Garnet and Jade in this case). Movement, Action Point, Combat and Companion Enchantments remain in place or get switched properly.

This seems to be related to Enchantments of the same type getting grouped in the inventory. You can now equip them, but loadouts still do not handle this very well.

I could successfully work around the issue by filling one loadout and then applying all enchantments to all loadouts. Switching loadouts worked and I could then properly exchange Enchantments as needed. Phew.

I think you run into this bug when trying to equip grouped Enchantments and then switching loadouts. This could not happen before the latest update because you could not equip grouped Enchantments at all.
  • brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    BUG: Fortified Nature armor enchant
    Defense doesn't increase when receive hit
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
This discussion has been closed.