test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to 2022!! RA Update

highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
Is it time to update the amount of AD refined per account per day?

Prices are set on AH for a lot of items, that... by the time we have refined enough AD to buy it, we are into the next Mod and that item is no longer worth buying. ( in some cases anyway). How about a slight increase to 150k per day per account? Just food for thought.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Still too much AD in the economy.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Thats all a matter of perspective.

Prices are set on AH for a lot of items, that... by the time we have refined enough AD to buy it, we are into the next Mod and that item is no longer worth buying. ( in some cases anyway). How about a slight increase to 150k per day per account? Just food for thought.

What type of thing are you talking about buying? I am intrigued.

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    The price in AH is set high only because people have enough AD to buy it. Refining more AD means people have even more AD so that the price in AH will be set even higher. This game is not about how much AD you have. It is how much more AD you have comparing with others. You want to increase your AD without increasing others.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

greywynd said:

Thats all a matter of perspective.

What type of thing are you talking about buying? I am intrigued.

Just take a gander at the amount of AD to Zen backlog there is and keep in mind that is the zen amount asked for, 750 for the AD just sitting there with nothing else to spend it on. There are many characters just sitting on the AD caps. There is too much AD in the economy to be opening up AD faucets, we need more AD sinks.
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Guess the haphazard masterworks update isn't quite the AD sink the devs expected!