test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlocked artifact modifications on weapons have been removed

alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Is this a bug or intended as I and many others have spent much AD on cubes of Augmentation unlocking the artifact modifications on our weapons. It would be nice to have the ones we unlocked returned.
Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/

Comments

• minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Same here, all toons same problem. Had nearly every one unlocked due to RNGesus hating me and taking that many "random" rolls to get the one i want and now i see it is reset to the base quality after countless rerolls to upgrade as well. @nitocris83 Please acknowledge. Not going to buy another 200 boxes per toon to get the mods back that i already had.
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I heard this was happening or potentially happening (cause it was just on the preview server) before, so I assume for whatever reason it was actually intended. I bought 6 or so stacks just in case the HAMSTER hit the fan, which it obviously did. This one bothered me a lot, I have too many characters for this HAMSTER.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I commented on this in the patch thread here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13198713

My main peeve is that on 2 of the 3 sets I use I had close to the max 10k stat and those were not easy or cheap to get, now they've been reset to the minimum and I already know I will not be compensated for it. I am not happy.

Even though I tagged Julia for a response I do not expect an answer, I've been playing this game since mod 2 and know more than most how it goes by now, when they haven't got a response to offer which the players want to hear they just remain radio silent and ignore it and hope it goes away. No-one is going to get any joy on this issue and I believe it's not a bug, but fully intended. They know the players won't be happy but will just keep quiet and hope it all blows over. That's what they do. Over and over and over.

As far as this issue of the artifact weapons being reset it's the last straw for me I'm afraid. I've thought it through overnight. There are only so many times you can bend over and get sh@fted by this company. They intended this to be this way, they don't care about how the players feel, they likely think that us chasing the stats and buffs we already had worked for and paid for to get them back again equates to 'content'.

But there comes a point where your self-respect has to be given priority. I'm done with this company and done with this game.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Don't worry, their "fix" is coming with the patch in the morning.

Everyone gets 220 free Cubes per account.

That'll solve everything XD
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    220 per toon might be a good place to start...
  • alleykatealleykate Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Agree, I like to thank them for recognising its a bug but I have 8 characters I use and one even has 2 weapon sets, one for dps and another for healing. 220 will probably not cover them all knowing how rng works.
    Guild - Fair Dinkum 2.0
    Part of Team Tredecim of the Cloaks Alliance website
    https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    (Messaged in another category, copying here) Hey there! First, I wanted to apologize about missing some messaging on this. Your currently equipped modifications are all still active and working, it's just the 'history' of which mods you've unlocked that is missing. I'm actively working on a fix to restore those modifications, but we've also given out the cubes in case you feel the need to swap to a previously unlocked modification while that fix gets developed. Thanks for your patience!
  • asmongold#0976 asmongold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @"crypticpop#7861" said:
    > (Messaged in another category, copying here) Hey there! First, I wanted to apologize about missing some messaging on this. Your currently equipped modifications are all still active and working, it's just the 'history' of which mods you've unlocked that is missing. I'm actively working on a fix to restore those modifications, but we've also given out the cubes in case you feel the need to swap to a previously unlocked modification while that fix gets developed. Thanks for your patience!

When you fix steam/epic neverwinter from crashing? im unable to play since module 22 came out!!!!
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    When I hover over my weapon it shows they are active in "modifications" despite being darkened out when going to artifact management modifications and in order to roll again I have to use cubes, but can anyone say definitively that they are in fact active? Thanks for any answers in advance.