test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greater Companion Experience Treatise

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
So now these have no use whatsoever? Older companion packs are still dropping them and they still state to bring them to the Antiquities Scholar but they can't be traded in with Mod22.

Comments

• Options
    asmongold#0976 asmongold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same, had few of them left and forgot to trade them before the maint...
  • Options
    powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Yes - you will continue to get obsolete, useful things (bonding runestones) in various lockboxes, drops, etc. As a developer specifically stated during preview - no existing content was changed. Turns out to be not quite accurate but that was the general approach. At least the On Madness tome was removed as drop from Demo.
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    sometimes I link identification scrolls to new players for the fun (and thats all the fun u can have here)
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    yeshua#5173 yeshua Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, i just read that the option to exchange this greater companion experience treatise has been removed since Mod22 ¿Do you know if they are going to bring it again? a just return to game a month ago and i have a few of them.

Thank you
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Once a trade-in window is closed they don't reopen it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    Of course not, they wouldn't make as much money that way.