test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

shadow wolf headdress

hey if i convert this item to Fashion item is it still class locked? im playing wood elf wizard and using the Mask of Sharess but wanna upgrade i guess haha just dont wanna invest in it and not have it work
Tagged:

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Unless something changed today, you cannot add things that are not for your class.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • amicus#4297 amicus Member Posts: 2 New User
    I got a Rogue that i accidently deleted i put a ticket in for help because i bought a lot of zen companions and mounts. but i also got the Pack of the "Devine " For my Palidin healr Lucien, however the pack of the "Fallen" i got for the rogue that i deleted . I thought that the packs where legacy or account bound just like the comps and the mounts are, Unfortuitously i tried to "Recover" and search for the Eyes of the wicked that came from the fallen pack, To my dismay after esculating my ticket with support, they concluded that the packs are not bound to account yet are individual character exclusive. Smh /facepalm . Which means for me in order to get the Title "The fallen " for my new Rogue æthos , i have to repurchase the pack for him .

Problem, I reopened my ticket but they wont give me a straight up answer for some reason and i don't know why you would think they would jump through hoops for a customer that is not only vip but just spent over $160.00 in a period of four days of starting this game for all the Comps=2 Vip stat for six months and Mounts =3 the two packs one of devine and one fallen pack ea. they would lick ones boots for spending so much lol but no ......lol anyways my question is this, I can no longer find the pack for the divine or fallen on the zen Y tab where i origionally purchased them upon creating my toons . How do i purchase or even find them in the future? Any suggestions? I also informed support that two comps i never received and i paid more than once for each pack of devine and fallen they took my zen but didnt give me what i purchased like two or three times i had to reorder them before i got the actual products i mean comon $160.00 worth of zen =2packs,2companions and three mounts? really? so you know im not just saying it lol i got the reciepts of all my zen purchases in my arc account messages the customer service i get from this game is really shotty on the support side that you need forums to communicate for further issues lol!
  • cptplutonium#4848 cptplutonium Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2022

I got a Rogue that i accidently deleted i put a ticket in for help because i bought a lot of zen companions and mounts. but i also got the Pack of the "Devine " For my Palidin healr Lucien, however the pack of the "Fallen" i got for the rogue that i deleted . I thought that the packs where legacy or account bound just like the comps and the mounts are, Unfortuitously i tried to "Recover" and search for the Eyes of the wicked that came from the fallen pack, To my dismay after esculating my ticket with support, they concluded that the packs are not bound to account yet are individual character exclusive. Smh /facepalm . Which means for me in order to get the Title "The fallen " for my new Rogue æthos , i have to repurchase the pack for him .

Problem, I reopened my ticket but they wont give me a straight up answer for some reason and i don't know why you would think they would jump through hoops for a customer that is not only vip but just spent over $160.00 in a period of four days of starting this game for all the Comps=2 Vip stat for six months and Mounts =3 the two packs one of devine and one fallen pack ea. they would lick ones boots for spending so much lol but no ......lol anyways my question is this, I can no longer find the pack for the divine or fallen on the zen Y tab where i origionally purchased them upon creating my toons . How do i purchase or even find them in the future? Any suggestions? I also informed support that two comps i never received and i paid more than once for each pack of devine and fallen they took my zen but didnt give me what i purchased like two or three times i had to reorder them before i got the actual products i mean comon $160.00 worth of zen =2packs,2companions and three mounts? really? so you know im not just saying it lol i got the reciepts of all my zen purchases in my arc account messages the customer service i get from this game is really shotty on the support side that you need forums to communicate for further issues lol!

i think you posted in the wrong place
  • cptplutonium#4848 cptplutonium Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Unless something changed today, you cannot add things that are not for your class.

you can make is fashion though are fashion items class locked?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    You can add to your appearance library things that you can wear normally.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.