test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.135.20211219a.6

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's launch of Dragonbone Vale are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11506533

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    @nitocris83

What happen to the alliance supplies?
    Are they just eliminated without compensation?

For the record, these are the amount of alliance supplies my characters have:

Bullseye 86140
    Psylocke 85140
    Battle Cry 84550
    Ironhide 76450
    Kantmiss Evershot 61360
    Battle Scars: 79280

The total alliance supplies I have is about half a million. Will they just be gone?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    So... uh... no improvements to hc vos reagents drop? No breakpoint for that? :<
  • kyjle6akakyjle6aka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Illusions still don't work on clerics (and maybe warlocks, but I haven't checked that). Also some illusions don't show up on enemies when they get hit. It's been written about for a long time. Will the broken illusions be on live? Seriously?
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    kyjle6aka said:

@nitocris83 Illusions still don't work on clerics (and maybe warlocks, but I haven't checked that). Also some illusions don't show up on enemies when they get hit. It's been written about for a long time. Will the broken illusions be on live? Seriously?

Even in the bug reports people forget Wizards x.x
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    OK I looked. What they seem to have done is to preserve whatever was selected on your weapon artifact modifications at the time of change (I compared what I have now with my screenshots of what I had before and all mainhand and offhand choice options are the same as before and match-up), but they have reset all the rest and those are now locked. So for instance if you had finally unlocked the power you wanted on your mainhand or offhand and gone through several others before getting it to unlock (which is normal) and had for instance 5 options unlocked (which you could then swap around between if you so desired), all you have now is the one you had chosen at the time they reset the weapon and all the other unlocked ones are now locked again. So for anyone who was swapping around between options they had previously unlocked, they are now scr@wed. Also reset to minimum is that stat number (between 2,000 & 10,000) so while it is the same power/buff you had selected as active which is at least something, the stat is now back to the minimum and you will have to reroll countless times using RNG to get it back up to where it was before.

@nitocris83 What are they planning on doing to compensate players for this? I can see they have made some allowance to retain whatever power was chosen by the player and not reset it totally to something random which is I guess a step in the right direction, but we have lost all the other unlocked options and more importantly we have lost our stats gained through many many RNG cube of augmentation rolls. What is going to be done about this? Are they able to go in and manually put back our stats or are they going to give us free cubes of aug to do it with, or what...
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.