test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL: Transmute/Fashion Restoration

13»

Comments

• sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    @lassor First I would like to say I am stoked that you are going to be bringing back some of the transmutes that have become unattainable over the years. That is awesome.

The fact we can buy them with ad in mod 22 is very cool but I would like to know if there is anything else regarding transmutes that will be coming with mod 22? Had the players been informed of the maze engine transmute changes that would be occurring in the new mod that would have reduced the amount of comments in this thread quite a bit.

Just a few more transmutes to bring back:

All of the Fallen Dragon weapon transmutes
    All of the Black Ice weapon transmutes
    All of the Draconic weapon transmutes
    All of the Fomorian weapon transmutes
    +5 Nefarious Leather Armor of Respite
    +4 Nefarious Leather Armor of Respite
    Redcap Tunic
    Delzoun Dagger
    Brilliant Energy Enchantment - In my opinion the coolest visual of all the weapon enchantments but only available in the Hero of the north pack which was removed
    Primitive Swordclub
    Primitive Battleaxe
    Mindflayer Belt
    Master Predator Armor - Available through pvp and guild battles but pvp is dead and the guild battles no longer occur
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Seems that the Tier 1 seal armor in mod 22 reuses the skins from Barovian Lord and Undermountain starter gear.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User

Brilliant Energy Enchantment - In my opinion the coolest visual of all the weapon enchantments but only available in the Hero of the north pack which was removed

NONONONO!

Let the founders have their special transmutes for themselves!

Elite Whaleboy
  • hainegen#3999 hainegen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Another opinion poll of the community of players, which will not be heard and implemented))

There was already a poll about unbind tokens ...
  • pedro228000pedro228000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please return the "Dragon Longbow" that could be obtained in Module 3. Also for other classes.
  • agrail19855agrail19855 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Labyrinth Machine Dread Legion Bundle
  • Seductive fashion(incubus/succubus) from the celebration of lliira a couple years back. I had them previously on another account and would love to have them again.
  • yamioni#9870 yamioni Member Posts: 55 Arc User

Sorry for being slightly off topic, but is there a way to flag items that have a completely different name, but identical appearance so that we don't take up fashion slots with dupes?

This. A thousand, million, billion, trillion times this.

• zetrex223#1114 zetrex223 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is it possible to return the appearance of old stones, like the Illusion of Radiant Energy?
  • wolfcat#2159 wolfcat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I actually don't know what are these items called in English but something like this:
    1. two-handed sword of might (power)
    2. martyr's two-handed sword
    3. Nightmare Two-Handed Sword

Here are links to pictures and the name in Russian:
    https://i.postimg.cc/d0zSLq0t/Game-Client-2022-01-20-02-29-52-61.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/05JZzRgb/Game-Client-2021-10-31-22-06-35-49.png
    https://i.postimg.cc/hv7CnNnQ/Game-Client-2020-12-26-03-38-46-78.png
  • hainegen#3999 hainegen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you very much for listening to our requests and responding so quickly. I can not help but get enough of the new clothes on my character. Bravo!!! It has never been like this .... And here it is again ....)))
  • wolfcat92#2536 wolfcat92 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2022
    Maybe make it possible to get a remote useless companion? Before undermounting became an adventure, it was a company, and for the complete passage of a secret quest it was possible to get a useless companion of the black dragon Umbraxar's Double!
    Here are links to pictures and the name in Russian:
    https://i.postimg.cc/jjfY3tHM/Game-Client-2022-02-12-20-42-35-92.jpg
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Peg Leg

It was a fashion item available from the call to arms events, which i havn't seen for a couple of years so I am assuming the event is no longer comming back, although I would be very happy to be wrong on this one.
  • lassor#2420 lassor Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 76 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for all of the suggestions that were posted here. You will see some of these items available from specific queues and queue categories as tradeable transmute items with the release of Dragonslayer.

The aesthetics for a fair amount of the suggested items are still available in the game. The rest I have in a list for potential inclusion in future updates.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

Thanks for all of the suggestions that were posted here. You will see some of these items available from specific queues and queue categories as tradeable transmute items with the release of Dragonslayer.

The aesthetics for a fair amount of the suggested items are still available in the game. The rest I have in a list for potential inclusion in future updates.

hi there..

I was thinking, few streams ago, "Jared ‘NoWorries’ Sears mentioned that while players keep asking more slots for transmues, there are some technical difficulities. Cuz game already provide lot of slots per each characters. I mean General inventory, proffesions, transmutes, quest items, vanity pets.

So I was thinking, there is this Store in Protector Enclave.. Tower of Alteration.
    Where you can change your characters appearance( face, body shape's, eyes and etc).

So I was wondering why not expand this store and make it also place for players fashion store.

Players could store most of their transmutes there. Also add feature to expand slots, you want more space for your transmutes? Buy slots via AD.. This would also work as AD sink.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================