test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL: Transmute/Fashion Restoration

Comments

• gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    While we are at ti, could we also enable the feature to shift around items in the appearance library, instead of having their positions fixed? Would be nice as it would allow for better organization of transmutes.
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Sorry for being slightly off topic, but is there a way to flag items that have a completely different name, but identical appearance so that we don't take up fashion slots with dupes?

I may not recall the exact names, but for example, if I convert "Elemental Alliance Robe" to an appearance item, it would be nice if the option to convert to appearance would also grey out out on "Elemental Alliance Raid Robe". Many times I've been going through an appearance change and seen the exact same thing in my fashion options multiple times.

Perhaps if items were marked with some invisible back-end flag like "warlock_chest_appearance_001". I know... probably a long tedious task to add to existing pieces, but maybe at least on a go-forward basis?
  • stroud#6468 stroud Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I main a barbarian have five other classes as well but those sword transmutes to me are everything!! We need the goring great sword from the old booster packs !!! Do you know how many times I have ran ic trying to get it??? And not once it’s horrible please for the love of god bring back these old booster back transmutes!!!!!!!
  • karacarn#7022 karacarn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    The armor from maze engine
    More options on the Paladin please?
  • callisto1337#6665 callisto1337 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

greywynd said:

arazith07 said:

I forget the names but the old weapons and epic armor from Mod 5 Tyranny of Dragons (Tiamat/Well of Dragons). Both the weapons and the armor had Dragon motifs. I was honestly surprised when I didn't see them on preview for M22.

Edit: Found the names: Draconic Templar armor set, Draconic amor/weapon set, and Golden Dragon Artifact Weapon set.

The Quartermaster in PE up by Boward has a lot of that gear.
    Only has the mainhand weapons, it's missing the visible off hands and has none of the armor.

You can still purchase the off hands, as i have gotten them yesterday. I believe it's in the campaign store under legacy? I'd have to log into the game to check for you but regardless they still exist and can be obtained
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Barovian Lord armour (bought originally from the Seals vendor when Ravenloft was the latest mod). I think you are bringing some of these back in the new mod, but leaving this here just in case the meshes on preview were placeholders.

Summer and Gloaming Court Jubilee fashion as per their Mimic server apperance (so not the ones we have on live currently, but these).

Redeemed, Fallen, Seductive, Summer Court, and Gloaming Court Jubilee fashion for when you inevitably decide it's a good idea to remove fashion items from events again.

Day of the Dungeon Master Intern's Tunic and Intern's Slacks fashion (you can still get Portobello's stuff from the Auction House, but these were Bound to Character on pick-up).

Winter Commoner fashion from the winter event.

Pirate Commander Clothes from the original PvP campaign.

CTA: Storm the Keep Peg Leg fashion.

Dragonbone weapons, and Cult of the Dragon fashion (M20 removed the BHEs that dropped these).

Historian's Regalia, from the original non-epic Svardborg Trial.

Garb of the Ascended, from Spellplague (Master).

Apperance items from 'Box of Vallenhas treasures' which are still behind RNG and are bound to character when they drop - would be nice to see these somewhere else as I've been farming for a pair of Boots of Valenhas for my paladin since you've launched Redeemed Citadel and stil nothing LMAO.

Sun Mask, Lion Mask, Ivy Mask transmutes from various promos.

Spy Guild/ Dungeon Raider armour, originally bought for Seals of the Deep.

Technically obtainable but practically unobtainable for years: anything requiring Banners of the Fallen obtained from Stronghold siege PvP, or anything requiring Seals of Triumph (as per the Epic PvP Equipment collection).
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Spy Guild skins are replicated by the Infiltrating gear added by mod 21.

I assume Garb of the Ascended still drops in MSP.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    So lets sum up, why not add all possible legacy gear parts as transmutes? Even the ones from legacy crafting system.
    Elemental Corrupted/Purified Black Ice Gear sets.

Other thing, there are still things like different looking gear parts for each class.. As example the gear set in Dread Ring campaing store.. For warlock it looks in one way, for rogue it's looks differnt and so one..

Now I wonder why not remove this restriction? Let players put on whatever gear they like.. Only excluding weapons, they should not be mixed.. :)
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    These two shirts are in the game but limited to certain classes. I would like to see the patterns added in a form not limited to class - since all classes can wear some form of cloth shirt now.

The Cotton Shirt is a shortsleeve shirt from crafting. It is usable by Wizards and Warlocks. The Crushing Wave shirt is the original pattern for shirts for (female) Wizards and Rogues that was later replaced by a full length shirt. It can now be acquired for Wizard, Rogue, Ranger, Warlock and Bard. The other classes get the old plain chainmail shirt.

Additionally, and somewhat more beyond the scope of the request but hopefully not unwelcome, please add something like the Primal Paints but only the underwear skins and without the paints. There are a lot of armors that don't fully cover the default underwear which can be a bit unsightly.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Unique drops from adventure zone bosses - Rohini's Mask, Sild of Asmodeus, Cloak of the Ashmadai, Club of Ogrekind, Circlet of Webs, Trokar's Belt to name a few. I am sure there are more, but the way in which they drop prevents a complete list. Not just as bound to character drops during leveling, so that older chars can still get them.
    Hellfire Armor, Archon Braces, Archon Helmet, Archon Belt (though this mesh could so with a clean), Heavy Archon Shield, Archon Falchion, Lizardfolk Shield, Lizardfolk Belt, etc you get the point!
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    The Garb still drop in Master Spellplague Cavern.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    The free Barovian armor and weapons you get when you first get to Barovia. I really liked the colorful look and am still trying to collect a few pieces of gear from hunts in Barovia.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    The Maze Engine transmute packs that were purchased with Alliance Supplies currency but were removed when you guys took a lot of the content away for the last mod.
    Elemental Water Armor Package has the following wizard transmutes -
    Elemental Cowl of the Crushing Wave
    Elemental Tunic of the Crushing Wave
    Elemental Gloves of the Crushing Wave
    Elemental Boots of the Crushing Wave
    Shield users need a shield fashion item that makes the shield invisible! (OP GF)
  • chispanisso#3312 chispanisso Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Let me go a bit off topic, i love the idea of bringing old items back, but now a problem that me and some other players might be facing is not having enough appearance library space for any of these new/old items. Its been a problem and it needs to be adressed.

An appearance library space expansion would be lovely, an we wouldn't need to delete any more appearance items off of it.
  • chispanisso#3312 chispanisso Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Other than that i would love to see the old pvp gear and the Braced Troll warhammer, as @wilbur626 mentioned before
    edited January 2022

Most gear appearance's are reused with slight tweaks, some are just old versions..

In areas which are now removed, warlocks could obtain armour which looks like >
    Gear

However same appearance can be found in Barovia hunts, with armour named> Chest of the fallen Reing.

If warlocks look for legacy armour > [Accursed Diabolist's Armor], which we had in pre mod 6, and latter you could find in Maze engine.
    You simply look in AH for armour> [Wretched Robes] which looks like >
    gear

The broken Ones gear set from Barovia areas and hunts is just reused mod 5 set Draconic Templar. I still do have Draconic Templar Cowl in my bank. And it's indentical to The Broken One's cowl, though there are also different named yet same looking transmutes..

When comes removed Elemental Evil campaing armour sets.. Fire element armour appearance reused by Huntsman Assault longcoat which can be got in Tomb of nine gods.

Then in non Masterwork crafting, [Shimmerweave Dreadnought] utilise Watter element appearance.

Ebozined boots, from undermountain, it's same as Black ice boots from icewind dale store.

Ribcage from t3 of Avernus hunt, it's reused legacy armour from legacy pvp store.

And list keep going..

So only Elemental infused Corrupted/Purified black ice sets are gone. Others are still used in game under various names.
    Even some seemingly new appearances, are just old transmutes from other classes..

“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

• gasparim#6052 gasparim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The SPIDER ARMOR connot be obteed in game anymore.
  • coldfire#1630 coldfire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    edited January 2022

You mean Drow gear set which where in Underdark campaing store? Or Dusk set?? Dusk set can be still obtained, by completing Adventure>Dwarven King, there you get whole set as pack.

Dusk set.
    gear

Or maybe you have in mind, Armour of Lolth, from temple of spider( legacy).
    Gustave Le Bon.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/neverwinter_gamepedia/images/5/55/Armor_of_Lolth.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/336?cb=20131021071157

You mean Drow gear set which where in Underdark campaing store? Or Dusk set?? Dusk set can be still obtained, by completing Adventure>Dwarven King, there you get whole set as pack.

Dusk set.
    gear

Or maybe you have in mind, Armour of Lolth, from temple of spider( legacy).
    This one
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/neverwinter_gamepedia/images/5/55/Armor_of_Lolth.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/336?cb=20131021071157
    I tryed to get the mantol derith sets this days too, but “defender sword coast” quests isnt available anymore with bruenor, so i cant get the “coins” to purchase that sets anymore.
  • grunge#1089 grunge Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    the dodger's cloak