test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact Modifications are gone

razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
All my toons lost their artifact modifications on weapons and offhands, both the unlocks and the stat rolls. Might be an issue with toon copying, not sure.

Comments

• Options
    sharleenaasharleenaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    +1

workaround: use cube of augmentation and reroll new. at least you get it back.
  • Options
    gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yes they all get locked and the roll on your stat modified gets nerfed to the minimum roll.
  • Options

+1

workaround: use cube of augmentation and reroll new. at least you get it back.

Yeah, did so - just wanted to make sure they know about it before they wreck it for everyone on live. :)
  • Options
    earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User

All my toons lost their artifact modifications on weapons and offhands, both the unlocks and the stat rolls. Might be an issue with toon copying, not sure.

I would like to know if it is an issue with copying over chars from live or something to do with all the slots going missing in the new mod

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • Options

I would like to know if it is an issue with copying over chars from live or something to do with all the slots going missing in the new mod

Well they managed to reset it for everyone on live ..

• Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    The devs knew about this issue and allowed it to come live anyways; They essentially stole 15-20m worth of cubes from me and I know many others who spent a lot more on their items. Thieves, as always, nothing but thieves.
  • Options

The devs knew about this issue and allowed it to come live anyways; They essentially stole 15-20m worth of cubes from me and I know many others who spent a lot more on their items. Thieves, as always, nothing but thieves.

Similar amounts from me.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Of course it carried over to Live, what did you expect?

If it's not fixed on Preview before release, there's a 100% chance it carries to Live because they would never have even tried to fix it.

If it was fixed on Preview before going Live, there's a 90% chance it will at the very least, break again. Most likely worse than before.

At least a dozen extra things will break immediately upon it going Live.

When "fixing" 1 thing, 2-3 more things will break in the process. After this happens once or twice, they'll ignore any further issues as long as the game technically runs and will instead, oh I dunno.. paint a wall in PE pink or something and do a whole blog post on it.

That being said, they know about it. At some point, they'll fix it. Could be within a week; could be when Mod99999 releases.

There's legitimately no telling when it comes to NW. They need to stop with new content and focus solely on bug fixes until 90% at least are gone.