test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Echoes of Prophecy Currency with Battlepass

2»

Comments

• sirtrysalotsirtrysalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I will also be filing for a refund through my credid card.

The fact that so many days have passed and there is no word form the devs seems to me like they just want to make us buy out the campain.

This must be breaking some sort of ToS or Law in some country.

I hope you boys get your money back too !
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited December 2021

I will also be filing for a refund through my credid card.

The fact that so many days have passed and there is no word form the devs seems to me like they just want to make us buy out the campain.

This must be breaking some sort of ToS or Law in some country.

I hope you boys get your money back too !

Well, as far as I know, if you do the refund through the credit card, they will ban your account. Try to get the refund from support first. Good luck.

If you don't care, it is fine. For others who care about their account, ...

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017785053-Chargebacks-and-Account-Bans
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rwekrwek Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Still no comment/fix on this. Now that I bought Premium I'm losing xp per quest also. Replies from support that say they talked to lead design seem to indicate they still do not understand the issue here. Let me break it down. People who bought battle pass and had incomplete chapter 1 and chapter 2, are losing 33 to 66% of xp from every single quest they do because the way the game is handling xp splitting. This can't be intentional unless you are trying to punish your paying players. This is a bug. If you don't understand what we are saying here, get with me and I'll break it down so even a 5 year old can understand. Why is this being ignored? I don't blame the guy in this post for wanting a full refund.

In simple terms, Every time you complete a section of the echoes of prophecy campaign, it still awards that portion of xp to the chapter that is complete. Thus, wasting 33 or 66% xp from every single quest you do because its rewarding full chapters.

Example, worst case. You complete chapter 2, you complete chapter 3. Then you spend 2500 zen to buy echoes of prophecy battle pass. Now, the only chapter that needs currency is chapter 1...however the game will split the currency from every single quest that rewards said currency by 3. Thus earning 1/3 currency for chapter one. Making you have to grind the same amount of quests it would take to gain 12,000 (the entire campaign) currency instead of the 4000 required for chapter 1. The other "split" currency is going no where because the other 2 chapters are complete.

• dankster420#3976 dankster420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have also contacted support and received 2 responses. Neither of which addressed my problem, the last email telling me to post here. I see zero answers from development here but I will post the issue once again.
    Every quest in stage 1, tear in the weave is giving only 33% of what it should. stage 2 and 3 100% completed before I bought the premium pass. All dailies and weeklies from all quest givers, elmister, harper, alliance board, the entire formula is bogus. harpers marks, used to give 120 for weekly, now only 40, dailies used to give 24, now only 8. again I'm having to spend now three times as much time to complete something I paid "premium" for, I'm ready for a logical explanation or a fix.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    I read through the comment here, one thing I've not seen mentioned is we seem to be limited on currency from Sybella quests as well. I turned in 1 quest today, got my 40-40-40, turned in a second and got nothing but an error.

"You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will be eligible to recieve more in 0 days 12 hours 17 minutes."

Is the error I get each time I turn in a sybella quest after the 1st. I've tried 3 additional quests all on different characters.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    ----
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rwekrwek Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

I read through the comment here, one thing I've not seen mentioned is we seem to be limited on currency from Sybella quests as well. I turned in 1 quest today, got my 40-40-40, turned in a second and got nothing but an error.

"You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker. You will be eligible to recieve more in 0 days 12 hours 17 minutes."

Is the error I get each time I turn in a sybella quest after the 1st. I've tried 3 additional quests all on different characters.

IDK if intended or not, but the sybella weekly legacy have to be turned in 1 per day. If you turn more than 1 in per day it fails to reward any currency.
  • xen1912#3881 xen1912 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This was brought up during the 21/12/2021 community stream and they mentioned not even being aware of the issue, and they've gone on holidays for a couple of weeks so... Don't expect a fix anytime soon fellas ;)
  • xjunebridexjunebride Member Posts: 4 Arc User

This was brought up during the 21/12/2021 community stream and they mentioned not even being aware of the issue, and they've gone on holidays for a couple of weeks so... Don't expect a fix anytime soon fellas ;)

Reporting issues to support seems like a waste of time if what you said is true ):
  • cptncookie#3279 cptncookie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    has there been any update on this? the time to complete previous campaigns after buying premium pass is going to be stupid, not even sure it will be possible at this time :(
  • arran#4326 arran Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    There's been 4 separate forum posts on this issue and no form of acknowledgment from the dev team, I just completed my campaigns today at 1/3rd of the intended rate after over a month... So yeah, I don't think I got what I paid for...