test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Gifts! - *New* Winter Wolf Companion ; December 16 – January 6

amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User

I am unable to see the New Winter Wolf Companion in the ZEN market or any of the other store locations. I found the Winter Fox in the event store. Anyone else able to find a New Winter Wolf Companion?

Quote: Note: Winter Wolf Companion can be found in the Companions section of the Zen Market, Winter Wolf Mount can be found in the Mounts section of the Zen Market, and Snowflake, Stone of Health, Mini-pack, and Scrolls of Life are located in Supplies.

Comments

• mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    Same for me. I was able to claim the other 3 gifts (health stone, vanity pet and wolf mount) but there is no wolf companion.
    At the moment I can just keep discarding and reclaiming the wolf mount.

I can see some wolf companions on the auction house though, so it must be working for some people.
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    @Devs, could we please get an ack on this, I know a lot of people having the problem and see the Winter wolf being sold on the AH so it cannot be everyone.
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    There has been a note added to the top of the news page... it says they will fix it in a patch.
    https://arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11504453-winter-gifts%21
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Awesome thank you!
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    After today's update, I searched everywhere for the wolf companion. I still do not see it anywhere in the Zen store. I checked my claims tabs and nothing. Yet I see people with them, so I think maybe there is still a glitch for some of us. Please let me know if this has been fixed and whether or not I need to send in a support ticket. Thanks!

Sorry-- I see this is on PC, but I am on Xbox One.

NM- I found it!! The collar graphic threw me off-- thought it was a Hell Hound or something...