What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official: M22 Rewards

2»

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

arazith07 said:

The primary reason to play Legacy campaigns after completing them is Sybella Quests
    The primary reason to complete Sybella Quests is the refining items she sells in her store
    Please update the refining items in Sybella's store to preserve the value of her quests.

What would you like to see in there out of curiosity? Aside from actual RP gems (which you can craft) it's got all the refining items already.
    the new glyph of potency and maybe the blue quality mote(not the cyan mythic one that would be to much), rank 1 enchantments pack(bound to account), trade bar have new r1 enchantments, combat enchantment, bonus enchantments, companion runestone, preswards
    The new Glyph is already in Sybella's store, though some motes would be nice. You can get Rank 1 enchantments from the sage vendor as well.
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

The primary reason to play Legacy campaigns after completing them is Sybella Quests
    The primary reason to complete Sybella Quests is the refining items she sells in her store
    Please update the refining items in Sybella's store to preserve the value of her quests.

What would you like to see in there out of curiosity? Aside from actual RP gems (which you can craft) it's got all the refining items already.
    Wow, there it is.

I...must have checked on the live server instead of the test shard when the idea struck me?

Either way, I'm glad to see the glyph is there, and I love the price point at 10 (not 15). This is awesome news, and thank you for pointing out my error so gently. I totally missed something that should have been right in front of me.

• tamtoucantamtoucan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2021

arazith07 said:

Wow, there it is.

I...must have checked on the live server instead of the test shard when the idea struck me?

Either way, I'm glad to see the glyph is there, and I love the price point at 10 (not 15). This is awesome news, and thank you for pointing out my error so gently. I totally missed something that should have been right in front of me.

Indeed. This is why I have asked if we can trade our BOUND mops back to Sybella currency. Very annoying that I had saved all mine up for Bazaar sale, spent them all and then the next day mod22 hit preview.

[EDIT] Just checked the prices of the new Glyphs and there is less of a need to be able to trade back mops bought from Sybella.
    1 glphy = 30k during full sale = 10 Sybella
    1 mop5 = 45k during full sale = 15 Sybella

e.g. Trade-in 2xMop5 (bought with 30 Sybella) => 90k => buy 3xGlyphs during sale = equivalent of 30 Sybella.

So yes it's a pain for those of us that used all our Sybella during the sale since we won't be able to get the new Glyphs without losing out until the next sale but that's par for the course.
    Post edited by tamtoucan on
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Holy Vorpal Illusion (rank 14 enchant) does not display on wizard orb. (have not tried other classes)
  • tequila#7996 tequila Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Minibosses in M22 - `
    This is the initial Valenhas Insurgency Boss issues revisted.. ie Most damage gets drops (even in a party). With Items that are (Character bound) and required for all upgrades that will be farmed.. the 9 minibosses will be SEVERELY camped and youhope to get the damage to get the drop.

Please make 2 changes..
    * make the crafting/currency drops ACCOUNT bound (so a healer/tank can use a dps alt to do these)
    * make loot system JUST LIKE AVERNUS HUNTS. ie, as lonf as you get 1 hit, you have a loot chance.

Its tough enough its RNG already and type of drops is not guarante
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    > @olocancom#0595 said:
    > Please change the power on the "run around to generate threat" ring. A threat ring is good, we need them, but running around is kind of a lame battle tactic. Especially for a tank. I don't have a good suggestion off the top of my head, but I know I don't like running tanks.
    >

These rings are needed to cover up bad tank design in a game where AOE threat generation is getting more and more important. With the loss of the lightning weapon enchantment, a lot of players will consider these rings best in slot.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User

Elite Whaleboy
  • bioniksystembioniksystem Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    PvP seasons, rewards, etc please. We want a PvE and PvP mmorpg. Ty
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    > @olocancom#0595 said:
    > Please change the power on the "run around to generate threat" ring. A threat ring is good, we need them, but running around is kind of a lame battle tactic.

I hate that I "need" this ring. Tanks are running around like clowns because it’s the best way.
  • tamtoucantamtoucan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    Some way to share medallions between alts would be very useful e.g. a shared bank. The problem is you end up with medalions scattered across alts e.g. 2 BtC R15s gives you 40, but a Rank1 is 30...so you are left with 10 medallions that you can't do anything with except spend 400k to get another R1.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

I am a whale. I spend stupid money on this game, but I foresee a different game in my future. Changing this game a third time in 2 years in such a drastic way is not healthy. The time and money lost with each change cannot be overstated and will absolutely demoralize your community - what's left of the ones so here from the first rounds of changes.

What they've done is basically ripped the limbs off, and attached limbs of a different game. Was a whale too, until mod16, if anyone remembers that pile of HAMSTER.
  • karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    May be a ring that increases agro while you are in combat, as opposed to while running?
  • izthasizthas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Storm King Thunder keys for additional chest should be available on wondrous bazaar or with the new seals.