test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OFFICIAL: Refinement Changes

Comments

• fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    > @regenerde said:
    > Well, can't find the tab for trading in Bonding Runestones for AD on the PTS any more - i'd say trade in every single Bonding Runestone you have right now, before they decide to remove the tab on the life server too.
    >
    > It looks like you can trade in R10+ Bonding Runestones for Medallion of Enchantment like any other normal enchantment...

Lol they don't want any more players to come to this conclusion either, that this is a rip off compared to the bonding exchange they provided.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

stark760 said:

wilbur626 said:

stark760 said:

How bout that chart

That is a very nice chart! How do you use that information to calculate your damage when base damage increases but ratings decrease ?

I made a chart that will help you just as much with that calculation as the one you posted :

You know rainer, why not ask him. Im guessing you already did, and you are the company, so do you.
    You use a chart to prove a point, but you are unable to use the chart to prove the point ?

I dont know if I understand that company part ?
    And you say stuff like we will gain threat generation, from where? More base damage? Dps get same and get multiplier. Guess thats different.
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    stark760 said:

wilbur626 said:

stark760 said:

wilbur626 said:

stark760 said:

How bout that chart

That is a very nice chart! How do you use that information to calculate your damage when base damage increases but ratings decrease ?

I made a chart that will help you just as much with that calculation as the one you posted :

You know rainer, why not ask him. Im guessing you already did, and you are the company, so do you.
    You use a chart to prove a point, but you are unable to use the chart to prove the point ?

I dont know if I understand that company part ?
    And you say stuff like we will gain threat generation, from where? More base damage? Dps get same and get multiplier. Guess thats different.
    Tank item level is increased. Does that result in increased threat generation ?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    stark760 said:

You dont understand math then, and you know exactly what i mean, cause you had rainer and mod jump inthread after you said something you shouldnt have. That sum it up

I have no idea what this means
    Elite Whaleboy
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    stark760 said:

Threat generation is something that could be addressed separate from enchantments as well. I mentioned in another post as feedback to consider adding gear with threat gen or increasing the threat multiplier tanks have. On live now a 50k tank has trouble keeping agro against 3 60k dps using Tunnel Vision and Demogorgon's Reach. I don't think combined rating is the only solution to that. And I don't think the enchantments are creating a new problem in regards to threat, as it already exists.

edited December 2021
    I go up 14.6k IL, lose
    3.3% pow(i subtracted 3% crit and added 3% power dure to guild not having power boon) 52% to 48.7
    3.4% acc loss
    3.3 combat loss
    4.8 crit strike loss(needed to adjust for guild boon being on crit, its not on live)
    2.4 crit sev loss
    4% def loss
    4.2% awareness loss
    10.8% loss crit avoid(prob due to forte dropping)
    deflect has eclipse in live, so 8% bump that will go away, ignore that
    4.6% loss deflect after removing 8% also
    2.9% deflect sev

Go ahead and add them up

lose 40.4%, and also eclipse 8% deflect
    Post edited by stark760 on
    Even if my base damage goes up as a tank 1.5k, dps get 1.8k for same increase. I also lose 3.3% pow, and other offensive stats, which dps arent going to do, they will become more squishy. I don't see how, so please explain if dps don't drop % on offensive stats and get a .2 multiplier to base dps, that tanks dont; get, if both go up 15k IL, how does that equate to more threat for tank. Sorry @noworries#8859 , has to be said. Im done, tried to address issues.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    @noworries#8859 does the streakbreaker change relative to the mote you use when refining enchantments, or is it 150 regardless of the mote.

stark760 said:

Threat generation is something that could be addressed separate from enchantments as well. I mentioned in another post as feedback to consider adding gear with threat gen or increasing the threat multiplier tanks have. On live now a 50k tank has trouble keeping agro against 3 60k dps using Tunnel Vision and Demogorgon's Reach. I don't think combined rating is the only solution to that. And I don't think the enchantments are creating a new problem in regards to threat, as it already exists.

I agree. If the public at large goes up 15k IL or close to it, then tanks will be faced with 75-80k DPS. Tanks going up at same rate and always losing ground due to .2 bonus dps get to base damage, means the higher the IL goes from 50 -75-80k, means the base damage keeps getting further apart, and threat harder to hold.
  • darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

If the stat loss is still a concern for you, I strongly suggest that you start using an augment companion as these got a major buff with the new companion enhancement.

A full set of r15 + 2x r14 weapon/armor = 720 tokens.

I didn't actually mention but I run an augment on both live and preview here. R4 companion and R4 combat ench. As mentioned this was if I picked the same "bonuses" as what the temp enchantments they gave us give me. Another thing of note is that all your lower stats (forte, control/healing) are lower as well. If I hadn't swapped to a recharge speed ench vs the ap gain the temp one gave I'd be almost 2% lower on that but higher on AP gain though.

Again, you're also ignoring the current armor enchantments entirely and how much survivability they add. No matter how you spin it, it's a lot less defensive stats and you no longer have an armor enchant for protection unless you don't take an offensive combat enchantment which as a DPS basically means your DPS is going to be significantly lower.

Also remember that this is after spending another 400k AD on R1s just to finish out the gear. You are right on the R15s, I forgot the companion enchants. Even then if you go best ranks, so R2s for your 10 slots and R4 for the other 2 slots you would need 2 more R1 or come up with more medallions for R2s since 720 medallions only allows for 2 R4 and 8 R2s. You could also get 6 R2, 4 R1 and the 2 R4s but that would probably make less sense due to upgrade costs.
  • rich3671rich3671 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

I have seen a few posts about wards being consumed. My understanding is that you use wards to protect any portion that you want to protect and a ward on each warded material is consumed on failure. So having two wards in protects two of the three slots, meaning both wards disappear on failure in addition to the third slots cost being used because it was not warded. If you have one ward in, then you lose on ward and the material for the other two slots. Not sure why y'all think they would have multiple ward slots and only consume a ward from one slot on failure....

Then leave it the same as it was. From here on out the MINIMUM guarantee (with a 10% mote) will be 30 tries.... that means you will need 90 maximum (if you fail out). Anything lower % is going to be just ridiculous waste. Why even make it a random item that will be consumed? None of this makes sense except if you're trying to sell preservation wards. Total waste of development time, totally unnecessary.

Refinement and Enchantments are undergoing some big changes. We read the feedback on enchantments not being meaningful enough in terms of item level and stats, and how the unslot cost was a tedious aspect of changing gear. We also had a wide variety of enchantments, but many were hardly used. We took that feedback and data, looked at the refinement system, and made changes we are excited to share with you.

No More Unslot Cost
    In the new refinement system there is no more unslot cost for enchantments. In fact, there are no more enchantment slots on gear. Instead, players now have an enhancement page on their character sheet. Add and remove enchants from this page with no cost.

The enchantment page has the following enchantment slots:
    4x Offense Enchantments
    4x Defense Enchantments
    1x Utility Enchantment
    1x Bonus Enchantment
    1x Combat Enchantment
    2x Overload Enchantments
    And on the Companion sheet you will find a slot for a Companion Enchantment

With these new slots come all new enchantments with higher item levels and some new options. There are 5 ranks to the new enchantments. Existing enchantments can be exchanged for the new enchantments at the antiquities dealer.

There is only one type of companion enchant with this change. It will increase companion damage or if it is an augment companion, it will increase the value of the bonus stats from that companion.

Exchange Rates

Enchant/Runestone Rank / Exchange Currency
    15 20
    14 12
    13 8
    12 4
    11 2
    10 1

Weapon + Armor Enchants
    14 120
    13 80
    12 50
    11 30
    10 20

Exchange Cost
    New Enchantment Choice Pack Cost
    All Enchantments - Rank 1 30
    All Enchantments - Rank 2 60
    Combat/Companion – Rank 3 90
    Combat/Companion – Rank 4 120

The current item level of a rank 15 enchant on live is 200. A rank 2 enchantment in the new system is 600 Item Level which is why it takes 3 rank 15s to convert into a rank 2.

Don’t have a lot of high level enchantments lying around to exchange? Not a problem! You can also buy the exchange currency directly with AD to get a head start on the new enchantments.

Preservation and Coal Wards

Preservation wards in the new system are the same items they’ve always been, but they are used slightly differently than before which we will discuss in the next section.

Coalescent Wards have a new icon and are now called Coalescent Motes, but are also the same items they were before and work in the same way.

There are new Motes as well which when used will add their percentage bonus to the chance of success. These motes increase the chance by 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%. The lowest tier can be bought in the refinement sage shop in PE. The other tiers can drop in dungeon end chests.

New Upgrade UI
    With these changes we also reworked the upgrade UI. In the past we had several different upgrade UIs depending on the item being upgraded and what items it turned into. We have combined all of this into a single UI that is universal to all items.

Each upgrade will have up to 3 components, each of which can be protected by a preservation ward. If the upgrade fails, 1 of the components is chosen at random to be destroyed, unless it is protected by a preservation ward which will get destroyed instead.

There is a percentage chance of success and a mote can be slotted to increase that chance, with a coalescent mote still raising the chance to 100%.

With this system there is no longer partial refinement point filling of an item. All of the refinement points are needed upfront and it goes directly into a chance to upgrade. Existing items with partial refinement points in them will have the refinement points refunded to the owner on login with these changes. If you are at max refinement points of 50,000,000 then you will need to spend some of that ahead of the update to receive the refunds.

Artifacts/Artifact Equipment
    If every item is now using the same refinement window, what does that mean for artifacts and artifact equipment?
    These items are no longer upgraded by ranks and instead are upgraded in full quality tiers each time. Some items received an item level increase during this change over.

Weapon/Armor Enchant Effects
    With these changes we have separated weapon and armor enchant effects from the enchantments. Instead we have added new slots to the appearance tab where you can slot both a weapon and an armor visual effect.
    Exchanging existing armor and weapon enchantments will also give you one of these matching effect items so you both have the visuals you had access to before and have new flexibility in how your character looks.

Will I have to figure this all out before I can play again?
    We realize changes of this size can be disruptive and may even feel overwhelming at first. To help with this and to let people play as they normally would when the update goes live, characters will get temporary enchantments equipped automatically. These enchantment have the item level of rank 4 in the new system and give a range of balanced stats. They last 7 days before disappearing, at which point you’d want to have exchanged your old enchants for new ones to take their place.

With this release to preview work is still ongoing and some things may not function as intended or may still have adjustments to values before going live.

We welcome all feedback and bug reports.

Refinement and Enchantments are undergoing some big changes. We read the feedback on enchantments not being meaningful enough in terms of item level and stats, and how the unslot cost was a tedious aspect of changing gear. We also had a wide variety of enchantments, but many were hardly used. We took that feedback and data, looked at the refinement system, and made changes we are excited to share with you.

No More Unslot Cost
    In the new refinement system there is no more unslot cost for enchantments. In fact, there are no more enchantment slots on gear. Instead, players now have an enhancement page on their character sheet. Add and remove enchants from this page with no cost.

The enchantment page has the following enchantment slots:
    4x Offense Enchantments
    4x Defense Enchantments
    1x Utility Enchantment
    1x Bonus Enchantment
    1x Combat Enchantment
    2x Overload Enchantments
    And on the Companion sheet you will find a slot for a Companion Enchantment

With these new slots come all new enchantments with higher item levels and some new options. There are 5 ranks to the new enchantments. Existing enchantments can be exchanged for the new enchantments at the antiquities dealer.

There is only one type of companion enchant with this change. It will increase companion damage or if it is an augment companion, it will increase the value of the bonus stats from that companion.

Exchange Rates

Enchant/Runestone Rank / Exchange Currency
    15 20
    14 12
    13 8
    12 4
    11 2
    10 1

Weapon + Armor Enchants
    14 120
    13 80
    12 50
    11 30
    10 20

Exchange Cost
    New Enchantment Choice Pack Cost
    All Enchantments - Rank 1 30
    All Enchantments - Rank 2 60
    Combat/Companion – Rank 3 90
    Combat/Companion – Rank 4 120

The current item level of a rank 15 enchant on live is 200. A rank 2 enchantment in the new system is 600 Item Level which is why it takes 3 rank 15s to convert into a rank 2.

Don’t have a lot of high level enchantments lying around to exchange? Not a problem! You can also buy the exchange currency directly with AD to get a head start on the new enchantments.

Preservation and Coal Wards

Preservation wards in the new system are the same items they’ve always been, but they are used slightly differently than before which we will discuss in the next section.

Coalescent Wards have a new icon and are now called Coalescent Motes, but are also the same items they were before and work in the same way.

There are new Motes as well which when used will add their percentage bonus to the chance of success. These motes increase the chance by 1%, 2%, 5%, 10%. The lowest tier can be bought in the refinement sage shop in PE. The other tiers can drop in dungeon end chests.

New Upgrade UI
    With these changes we also reworked the upgrade UI. In the past we had several different upgrade UIs depending on the item being upgraded and what items it turned into. We have combined all of this into a single UI that is universal to all items.

Each upgrade will have up to 3 components, each of which can be protected by a preservation ward. If the upgrade fails, 1 of the components is chosen at random to be destroyed, unless it is protected by a preservation ward which will get destroyed instead.

There is a percentage chance of success and a mote can be slotted to increase that chance, with a coalescent mote still raising the chance to 100%.

With this system there is no longer partial refinement point filling of an item. All of the refinement points are needed upfront and it goes directly into a chance to upgrade. Existing items with partial refinement points in them will have the refinement points refunded to the owner on login with these changes. If you are at max refinement points of 50,000,000 then you will need to spend some of that ahead of the update to receive the refunds.

Artifacts/Artifact Equipment
    If every item is now using the same refinement window, what does that mean for artifacts and artifact equipment?
    These items are no longer upgraded by ranks and instead are upgraded in full quality tiers each time. Some items received an item level increase during this change over.

Weapon/Armor Enchant Effects
    With these changes we have separated weapon and armor enchant effects from the enchantments. Instead we have added new slots to the appearance tab where you can slot both a weapon and an armor visual effect.
    Exchanging existing armor and weapon enchantments will also give you one of these matching effect items so you both have the visuals you had access to before and have new flexibility in how your character looks.

Will I have to figure this all out before I can play again?
    We realize changes of this size can be disruptive and may even feel overwhelming at first. To help with this and to let people play as they normally would when the update goes live, characters will get temporary enchantments equipped automatically. These enchantment have the item level of rank 4 in the new system and give a range of balanced stats. They last 7 days before disappearing, at which point you’d want to have exchanged your old enchants for new ones to take their place.

With this release to preview work is still ongoing and some things may not function as intended or may still have adjustments to values before going live.

We welcome all feedback and bug reports.
    how did u even come up with this idea.... did u even consider the player experience ,, his hard work, his time and his energy up to this level.. let me remind you if u really want money focus on improving the game rather than making it even worse. we understand this is a money game and u guys are greedy enough to think straight.. oh and btw today's RC is bugged .. if u even care about player feedback..

they don't think, and the players that they are taking feedback from are from the the normal player base, if that statement is even remotely true. everything about this has the feel of the snake oil peddler. I honestly wonder if any of these so called "devs" actually play this game and if they do how they REALLY think this is good for the rest of us. Today in preview I couldn't figure out why the sound of a quest completing was following me around; turns out, the APPEARANCES for armor enchants have a sound attached. Why? Who knows, but if anybody ACTUALLY tested this before putting on preview it would have been obvious. No quality control, no quality. And, as far as I can see, no remorse, unlike the dev team that put out Mod 16 and said they would NEVER do this again. Shame on all of you. Shame.

Have you been on preview and played around with things? Acquired some of the new gear? Because I've been over there quite a bit and I'm not struggling at all even though I don't have any stats at 90% right now. (Not that I do on live, but it's never stopped me from running any of the content successfully, often as top paingiver and I'm a wizard.) I've done the first leg of the campaign twice now. Once with my normal gear and only exchanged enchantments and once with upgraded enchantments and new gear. I didn't feel like either build was lacking, but the 75k does feel good.

@noworries#8859 is obviously paying attention. Legitimate concerns like rank 8 & 9 armor/weapon enchants being able to convert to illusions, trading in MoP's for AD (hope you don't plan to get zen from the exchange any time next year) and creating account mythic enchants so your alts don't fall behind (not like they were ahead with rank 9 enchants) are pretty good resolutions imo. But you're just beating a dead horse with this combined rating on 3 enchants. Your feedback has been read, it's why he acknowledged combined rating in his post. Arguing isn't going to change anything.

I'm not some Cryptic boot licker. I'm sure Julia is sick of me bitching about VoS RNG every other week (still waiting for that reply @nitocris83 ). But this change isn't all the doom and gloom some people are making it out to be. If you're reading this and haven't copied over your character, go do it. Copy it over a couple of times. And play with the new system. If your best enchants are rank 9, vendor is in the Adventurer's Guild. 100k for a rank 1, not the 1 million as stated in another post.

Responding only to this last line here, but the 1.2M is the exchange rate in AD for the antiquities. Even, 100k for the lowest rank enchant is somehow ok? Right there, for a new player, you're looking at 1.2M just to get started enchants from the vendor at sage brada's. Not even talking about alts. We really don't need new players anyways /s
  • olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    rich3671 said:

Responding only to this last line here, but the 1.2M is the exchange rate in AD for the antiquities. Even, 100k for the lowest rank enchant is somehow ok? Right there, for a new player, you're looking at 1.2M just to get started enchants from the vendor at sage brada's. Not even talking about alts. We really don't need new players anyways /s

Those rank 1 enchants have a higher item level and give more stats than a current rank 15. If a new player was to go buy all rank 15 enchantments today how many millions would that be? As for alts, noworries has already stated that you'll be able to trade in your mythic enchants for an account bound reclaimable one. How many millions does it cost to get all rank 15 enchants for 8 classes?

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    rich3671 said:

Have you been on preview and played around with things? Acquired some of the new gear? Because I've been over there quite a bit and I'm not struggling at all even though I don't have any stats at 90% right now. (Not that I do on live, but it's never stopped me from running any of the content successfully, often as top paingiver and I'm a wizard.) I've done the first leg of the campaign twice now. Once with my normal gear and only exchanged enchantments and once with upgraded enchantments and new gear. I didn't feel like either build was lacking, but the 75k does feel good.

@noworries#8859 is obviously paying attention. Legitimate concerns like rank 8 & 9 armor/weapon enchants being able to convert to illusions, trading in MoP's for AD (hope you don't plan to get zen from the exchange any time next year) and creating account mythic enchants so your alts don't fall behind (not like they were ahead with rank 9 enchants) are pretty good resolutions imo. But you're just beating a dead horse with this combined rating on 3 enchants. Your feedback has been read, it's why he acknowledged combined rating in his post. Arguing isn't going to change anything.

I'm not some Cryptic boot licker. I'm sure Julia is sick of me bitching about VoS RNG every other week (still waiting for that reply @nitocris83 ). But this change isn't all the doom and gloom some people are making it out to be. If you're reading this and haven't copied over your character, go do it. Copy it over a couple of times. And play with the new system. If your best enchants are rank 9, vendor is in the Adventurer's Guild. 100k for a rank 1, not the 1 million as stated in another post.

1. I would hope that the adventure rewards would be updated, which would likely provide a few rank 1 enchantments.
    2. 100k AD is really not as much as you seem to think it is and I think is a fair price according to what we've placed enchantments at on the AH.
    3. Do not forget that players are given quite a bit of AD to start out with and spending it on enchantments that is better than what older players started out with isn't as bad as you are making it out to be.
    4. Even if the above wasn't true, content can be done just fine without any enchantments, the lack of a few stats here and there that the old rank 9s give really won't be missed.
    As it stands and saying this passes, should i tell a new player to wait until next mod to lvl adventures or anything else then? That would be the best long term solution, or am i wrong? Please tell me I'm wrong. Also, it's better to spend 120 medallions on only the rank 4's box and sell the extra. Buy the rank 1 for 100k and spend 3 glyphs at 40k and 1 coal ward, and get rank 2. Do that twice, and spend 6 glyphs for 240k and 2 coal wards...and you can get 2 rank 2's instead of spending 120 medallions.. then have extra rank 4 packs to sell. Just saying, asking people to get into grimy game of selling in near future.
  • spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    so @noworries#8859 the issue ppl were having about combined rating was not that it wasnt equal to the item level its that after you implemented the system we have you are now adding items that have upwards of 5k item level with 0 combined rating.
  • slohcin13#7963 slohcin13 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2021

so @noworries#8859 the issue ppl were having about combined rating was not that it wasnt equal to the item level its that after you implemented the system we have you are now adding items that have upwards of 5k item level with 0 combined rating.

This is certainly a valid point. In terms of power or defense, 1% to the stat give approximately 0.53% to damage/DR when increasing from 89% to 90%, so 8% Damage/DR is essentially close to 15% Power/Defense (or lower if you are farther from cap). So the 8% damage/DR boost is equivalent to 15k Power ... or 1k iL. The other bonuses are negligible tbh, with some being a bit better than others. At a 4K iL combat enchant giving 8% damage/DR, you are only accounting for 1k of the iL ()maybe 1.2k to account for the additional bonus). Y'all should consider either reducing the iL or adding combined rating of around 700*[RANK] to make up the difference.
  • ttwilliams96#2847 ttwilliams96 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Regarding the upgrade UI:
    On preview, if you use 3 pres wards to protect all of the components, all 3 wards will be consumed if the upgrade fails.
    The opening post says, "If the upgrade fails, 1 of the components is chosen at random to be destroyed, unless it is protected by a preservation ward which will get destroyed instead".
    I read this as, if your upgrade fails, you can only lose one pres ward or one component.
    Is loosing 3 pres wards on preview, working as intended or a bug?

Also, is the base upgrade chance on enchantments supposed to be 0% for every level?
    The opening post says, "There is a percentage chance of success and a mote can be slotted to increase that chance".
    I read this as there is a base chance of success and you have the option to add a mote to increase that chance.
    I hope that the 0% chance was just a placeholder and we can get base chance that decreases as you level up the enchantment like we had before with enchantments/runestones.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User

*Rank 8 and 9 enchants. There has been a lot of discussion on why aren't those allowed to be exchanged. Their value is so much lower than the other enchantments that even if we made an exchange for them it would require a lot of them to get a new enchant in order to respect the value of the higher rank enchants on live.

I think that's obvious, but I think under no circumstances should players lose item level in the conversion process. I think all Ranks, not only Rank 15 should be giving Medallions based on the item level "worth" in the new system. If you're concerned that some players might be able to convert too many Enchantments, cap it for characters. Let characters trade in 24 normal enchantments and two weapon / armor enchantments. This way you could even include Rank 9s in the exchange at a fair rate based in their ilvl.

A lot of the feedback suggested these lower ranks enchantment concerns were in large part a concern about alts. While the new enchants are unbound and have no unslot cost which allows them to be shared across the account, that can be tedious when running many alts. A change coming will be to allow rank 5 enchants to be exchanged for an account wide unlock version. The account wide unlock won't be able to be sold for gold, refined for RP, or traded/auctioned. The reason it is only rank 5 for now is the complexity of account bound ones upgrading and unlocking other account bound ranks which there isn't a good system for.

That's glorious. Thanks!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    tamtoucan said:

@noworries#8859 Feedback on the Feedback

*Rank 8 and 9 enchants.
    [...with regard to alts...]
    A change coming will be to allow rank 5 enchants to be exchanged for an account wide unlock version.
    I have 3 mains, so don't have strong opinion on this, but just to say it's unfortunate the new system uses R1-R5, it could lead to confusion

*Marks of Potency.
    [...]MoPs Rank 4-7 which will give back 60% of the Wondrous Bazaar cost of the items.
    I am fine with this and understand your reason. One problem I do have however is all the bound Mops I got from Sybella, for me, they represent A LOT of time and effort. I would like to know what is replacing Sybella, would it be possible to exchange bound Mops with her to get whatever the new system is? (Please tell me there is some kind of new system?) There may of course be some old way of getting bound Mops that I don't remember which you are concerned about.

*Combined rating.
    It has always been the intention of the current combat system to make it challenging to max many stats at once and therefore to have a variety of options on how to build out your characters.
    I agree with the first part, I understand all the people who spent A LOT of AD/time/effort into min-max'ing their stats and why they are angry, but games always change and it's not like there is content that needs 4x90% stats.
    However, as I have mentioned elsewhere, the mod22 changes moves us closer to only our class and role makes us different. People will always find the optimal build for stats, there maybe multiple ways to get there, but thinking the changes give us "a variery of options" isn't going to happen.
    You know the most fun build I have? It's my 90% movement speed tank, with Dread Warrior companion, Tenser Disk, Eye of the Giant and my farmed Potions of Agrandizement. That's all created from OLD stuff, the new things mod22 adds are all just "oh look this gives good Item Level"

the old eye of the giant when when transform into giant and fight them like one was the key item of skt module for barbarians ^^
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    There are too many comments in this thread and it's hard to read them all (for me), so I created separate thread only for new combat enchantments feedback:

https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1263833/new-combat-enchantments-bugs-and-feedback