test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M22 General Feedback

Comments

• hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    If you open the new "Enhancements" windows and do a "Preview ..." of a gear piece the "Gear Preview" window becomes totally broken.

Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • dracory1#6808 dracory1 Member Posts: 128 Arc User

I have about 500 emerald enclave reputation from questing + whatever bonus pledge gives (I have been doing the usual 3 per quest + weekly + non-repeatable to raise my reputation) and I am only about 85% to rank 3.

That means I have done about 170 quests in the area/dragon jewel donations, solely for the enclave and I am still nowhere near obtaining the companion piece. Please do something about this, I and most players don't want to continuously repeat the same 6 quests 100 times each to get a single companion piece or fashion.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    So ... if you don't have top level weapon and armor enchant in mod 22 you have to throw it away? really? you cannot convert all weapon and armor enchants?
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    mynaam said:

So ... if you don't have top level weapon and armor enchant in mod 22 you have to throw it away? really? you cannot convert all weapon and armor enchants?

You turn in all enchantents, rank 10 and up. Weapon/armor enchants give more medallions than regular enchants and runestones. If rank 9, at this point, it doesn't look like you will be able to get currency for them. There is another thread about enchantment changes getting more comments and feedback.
  • hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Hi Noworries , so even Weapon and Armor enchants at below rank 10 are not tradable in?
    You know that Weapon and Armor enchants are expensive for folks to upgrade and have to use co wards as well even from shards to rank 7, and then rank 8–10 and so on. Yet the trade in value for a rank 10 is 40k rADs, not even close to a faction that players have to spent to get those enchants up to rank 10. All enchants including weapons and armor enchants rank 7 - 9 should be tradable in. Please also give us the exchange value = total cost players have to spend to get different types of MOPs, Pres wards and or co wards just to rank up each rank from 7 to higher ranks.
    While I do understand you gals and guys are trying to simplify enchants to just a few enchants for simplifying the coding, combat calculations, enchants management, etc., but this change w. the exchange values just aren’t fair to players.
    It is like you step forward 1 step to the right direction, and then you step backward not just 2 steps. but a big whopper of backward directions to about killing even more players based including the new players and returning players who just find something good to return or try the game with this Mod21!!! It’s very frustrating! I am a veteran player from almost Day1 on console, and from Mod15 with A.I.campaign forward, I kept seeing friends, guild members, good players leaving the game each Mod! I even run a NW Xbox One FB group to help players in NW community with game info, etc…through each Mod, but this one is very hard to support you and PW company with these greedy scheme this past 2 years. Tbh, if it wasn’t for the remaining friends and members of my guild, I would have walked away from the game since your combat changes in Feb. this year. Now with this change of enchantments, I am debating to continue w. NW or find another game for me and my crew to try out and enjoy.

• olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    The adventure zone rewards for The Chasm and The Whispering Caverns contain rank 8 enchantment choice packs. These should be updated to reflect the new enhancement system.
    Post edited by olocancom#0595 on
    edited December 2021
    delete (sorry mods)
  • lunartic666lunartic666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 53 Arc User
    I think we need small class rework. With few enchants taken away from the game you also took some of our character builds/aspects. We need something in return, for example better aoe powers as you taking away lightning ench or more cc resist and stamina gain for elven battle ench etc.
  • bad9amer02#3252 bad9amer02 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I Agree that most updates and changes are most of the time helpfully when it comes to problems within the game I love what you guys have done with it other than one thing personally the level cap was fine were it was sure it may have been one heck of a grind but honestly I loved every moment of it because it brought my uncle and I together when I finally hit level 80 it was a relief but then I wanted more because I didn't want that grind to be over
    Then one day my uncle called me and told me the cap dropped to 20 and that made me very upset because all of that work I put in the time and effort just seemed like it was all for nothing don't get me wrong it's still a very good game but honestly the grind is just way to short maybe think about doing something like a stronghold level system where some of those quests can be thrown into separate parts of the stronghold so you can still be strong enough to do things I don't know I just feel like when the cap was 80 there was always something to look forward to
  • bad9amer02#3252 bad9amer02 Member Posts: 2 New User
    All I'm saying is all of the hours I put in and basically the only thing I got back that was worth anything was 3000 adventurine that doesn't exactly seem like a fair trade in my opinion
  • razorblade#7675 razorblade Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I don't like any of the new changes. I just now finally got my barb rocking after 4 years trying. I just got the lighting and fire burst now you are taking it all away Why? it's a slap in the face to many. I can't afford CW all the time. now I will have to start all over again not fair. stop breaking stuff. leave it alone if not broken. I love the game. can't quit have to much time and real money invested now. stop please messing up my build. I'm not rich It's the rich man pushing the poor man around the prices for stuff is crazy just grr big grr no reason for this mess it's like you want everyone to quit playing if not broken not mess with it enough with the greed
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I created thread for new combat enchantments:

https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1263833/new-combat-enchantments-bugs-and-feedback

If it's more convenient, here is the exact copy of my feedback:

New combat enchantments: bugs and feedback

There are so many comments in the main thread, so I decided to create separated one for the combat enchantments.

At the moment (December 14) all new combat enchantments are broken.

New Soulforged Enchantment (Soul Shield):

Great improvement was done! Now you won't deal damage to nearby enemies after reviving, so you won't lose damage immune immediately after reviving (in most cases).

Bugs:
    Sometimes this enchantment not revive player. I don't know why this happens, but you can easily confirm this by dying some times in the testing room.

This enchantment haven't got cooldown at the moment.

This enchantment can apply more than 1 revive sickness after reviving. I don't know is this bug fixed or not, but I know one guaranted way to reproduce this bug: you need to die from the choking hand from the second boss in the Tomb of nine gods dungeon. You always gain 2 revive sickness when soulforged enchantment revive you from this death.

New Frostburn Enchantment (Flash Freeze):

Bugs:
    This enchantment not work at all. I tried to activate it, but after 5 minutes of receiving attacks I didn't see any proc animation or debuff.

New Negation Enchantment (Fortified Nature):

Bugs:
    This enchantment still has a bug with buff stacks gain: the more hits you receive in a short term, the more cooldown on stacks gain this enchantment has. Sometimes cooldown could be even more than 3 sec, so it makes impossible to gain buff stacks when fighting with large group of enemies.

I think it's better to change Negation Enchantment to fit better the fight against a large group of enemies:
    Main aspects: remove the cooldown between the stacks gain and remove buff consumption at the max stacks.
    My Negation variant example (at max rank):
    "Increases damage reduction by 10%

When receiving damage each hit stacks a 0.5% increase to your Defense, Awareness and Deflect for 3 seconds. This effect can stack a maximum of 20 times, and refreshes its duration with each new stack (even if player reached max stacks). When the stacks expire you will be healed by 0.5% of your Maximum Health for each stack."

New Prominence Enchantment (Battle Tempered):

Shield stacks now doesn't expire when they reach 20 which is cool.

This enchantment gain only defensive bonus, but gain +10% damage instead of +10% damage reduction. I think it's better to change it to tank enchantment (+10% damage reduction). I think it can be good enchantments for tanks for solo bosses (after enchantments removing there are no defense enchantment vs solo enemy).

Bugs:
    Shield absorb damage before the damage reduction decrease it which makes shield less useful.

Shield is not affected by any stats (Power, Outgoing Healing, Incoming Healing, Crits) and additionaly has too low magnitude (10 at max rank, so even with 20 stacks your shield will be worse than any shield from paladin-healer).

New Plague Fire Enchantment (Cursed Burn):
    *Note: it burns enemies with Magical damage, but explode with Physical damage.

Bugs:
    Damage type of this enchantment (crit, deflect, combat advantage) depends on the first hit the target take. So if the first hit was no crit, no CA and deflected, than all hit from this enchantment will be the same, until the burn debuff won't expire. I think it's better to calculate all hits from this enchantment separately or change damage properties after each debuff update. (All 3 stacks of debuff has their own properties)

Explode can't deal critical damage.

Poison damage from this enchantment is not affected by some damage increase sources like Neverwinter guard companion player power.

I think explode mechanic need some rework, it's too weak at the moment. What if it will also apply some buff / debuff or won't have a cooldown?

New Bilethorn Enchantment (Poisoned Thorn):
    *Note: it deals Physical damage after 4 seconds.

Bugs:
    It seems the bug with crits was fixed but in opposite way - this enchantment now can't deal crits at all. I think you should fix it - (weapon) enchantments should deal critical damage / healing when effect was caused by critical hit.

Poison damage from this enchantment is not affected by some damage increase sources like Neverwinter guard companion player power.

Addition hits from the new Bilethorn Enchantment can cause the Band of Aif effect, Wristguards of Precipitation effect, etc. It's strange, because this bug was fixed on live shard recently and addition hits from the old Bilethorn Enchantment cannot cause any effects.

Something happened with slow debuff - I don't see any changes in speed after applying 30% slow debuff. On live shard with 8% speed reducing this enchantment really slow enemies. I will add here a video with comparison of the old and new bilethorn movement speed reduction.
    [spot for the link]

General feedback:
    I also found that damage increase bonus from enchantments multiply with other damage buffs instead of summ with them which is defenetly cool - you will have 10% damage inrease no matter what you use.

I think you need to add any combat enchantment for healers (with 10% outgoing healing bonus), for example you can rework old Holy Avenger Enchantment (the only bug it has - is the 5 target limit so it can't heal affect all players, so you should remove the target limit at all from healing sources (increasing limit to 15 is not enough!)).

About the combined rating: I don't know should the combat enchantments have combined rating or not, at the moment they haven't got it the same as your mount combat power.
  • kyjle6akakyjle6aka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Feedback: Will it be possible to exchange this very old enchantment into a visual effect? Keep in mind, it has a level 9 subject, and uncommon quality. It was in the old Hero of the North pack.
    Image from Wiki:

• musicskooool#3088 musicskooool Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    I will be sharing general feedback in two separate posts to keep things organize and clear. This first post will be all of my general feedback, while the second post will focus specifically on the combat simulator.

I am sure that with the last few reworks, the intention was to rework the entire game's systems. That being said, I hope the devs are keeping a mind on the following aspects of the game:

The insignia bonuses and the boons have been pretty bad since they were last reworked, and arguably are two of the worst systems, yet they are two of the last systems to get "fixed" since the rework. I urge the devs to keep meaningful insignia bonuses and meaningful boons in mind as they approach M23. The new boons tiers is a system doomed to fail as slowly work towards enough boon points to get any and all decent boon options. Additionally, the amounts the boons give in most cases is pretty meaningless. One of the main reason to do campaigns, especially for newer players working their way through older campaigns, is the reward of boons. Right now, with no Item Level gain and meaningless bonuses and a near saturation of boon points, this system is due for rework. The insignia bonuses need to have more variety, and need to influence builds way more than they do currently. Bonuses that boosts stats OR % can be good, improving the healing bonuses to be stronger, and balancing the effectiveness in regards to internal cooldowns. There is a lot that can be done with insignia bonuses, but they are almost too weak right now and there's a lack of diversity in selected insignia bonuses as most just aren't worth it.

Strongholds is still in need of an update as it is long overdue. The game is need of an update that will pull communities together, and right now the only thing one needs a guild for are a few boons and maybe buying consumables, or mastercrafting. There should be events that require guild participation that would stimulate activity in PvE. Guilds should exist because there is a need or reasons to play with people a build community, not because the guild hall has a few rewards you can get on your own.
    Additionally, the inspect toon feature has not worked on guild rosters for a long time. That is a feature that is imperative for guild leaders that want to be sure their guildmates are active and keeping up with content, and for guilds that want to continue to vet their members.

Consumables rework: I assume that with the incoming mastercrafting update we will see an update for regular potions. Potions that drop from mimics, skill nodes, and other similar resources should be updated to be relative to the new amounts on potions. Some of the items dropping seem to be that of the original 1-70 leveling progression. Also, the food in the guild hall was rendered almost useless with the most recent Mod 21 changes. The amount of stats is way less than Scrolls of Fate OR Invocation Blessings, which does not make sense for something that requires you to be in a guild and do farming for guild marks. The guild food should be giving 1,000 rating per rank in my opinion, with 5,000 being the max. There is also a variety of food in the guildhall which is listed as giving everfrost damage (used to be everfrost resistance). This is wildly outdated and really could be converted to basically any other stat that is not currently represented in guild food currently. With the last pass on event food, changes were not made to Vintage Lightwine (maybe intentional as its a character bound variety and may not drop anymore), Llira's Fare, Lathander's Dew (possibly also intentional due to the Portobello Event being removed), and Anniversary Ham. Will consumables from the retired Acquisitions Incorporated be making a return? Most notably, the Potions of Speed and Potions of Vitality were a nice option for players in general, but weren't used a lot due to the grind of AI being boring and not worth the time versus reward. It would be nice to see those and other new options like critical avoidance potions and combat advantage potions make their way to the workshop.

Power Swapping: I'm going to bring this up again...The power swapping change we suffered a while back is annoying and doesn't promote flexibility for the party. Even At-Wills go on cool down when you swap them in combat and that doesn't make sense on a fundamental level. I do believe that nothing should able to swapped when it is on cooldown, much like you can't swap an artifact or a potion tray item when it is on cooldown. However, I think the appropriate actions to correct this are to allow mount combat powers to be swapped in combat ONLY if they are off cooldown, allow At-Wills to be swapped quite literally At-Wills, and allow encounters to be swapped in combat ONLY if they are off cooldown. Swapping powers that are off cooldown should not put that power on cooldown again as it is punishing players for adapting to their surroundings and the current fight. I know this is an old topic and some people probably don't care anymore but I still feel it worth bringing up until justice is brought to this issue.

Bug: This one is old as the game itself practically but it is another thing worth bringing up whenever the chance is allowed. Tanks can't revive themselves when they die while using stamina. This very well could be a feature meant to punish tanks for not being good enough to not die, but still worth mentioning.

Post edited by musicskooool#3088 on
  • musicskooool#3088 musicskooool Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    This second post is going to be strictly devoted to the training room and general game mechanics testing (and how you can help us help you). I am tagging @sgrantdev for visibility per my good friend, Wilbur with whom I've discussed this topic at length with.

In short, in the training room we need to be able to toggle on and off basically any stat or condition that could proc a bonus for testing purposes. When testing by yourself, it is especially hard to force conditions for efficient testing. This is even more true for console players that do not have access to combat testing software. All toggles for conditions in the training room need to be in a menu, and not on wisps that surround the perimeter of the room. The wisps take up too much space and its inefficient to run around lining up the cursor with specific wisps to toggle changes. Menus can be simplified by adding pages organizing the toggle by categories.

The flyby notifications were removed recently in order to reduce clutter, however I feel it made testing a little more complicated, especially for console players that again, don't have testing software. It is helpful to see when certain boons or gear bonuses were proccing so that players can then stop and either check their stats sheet or their combat log depending on the scenario. Waiting to see the icon on the buff/debuff bar is annoying and inefficient.

All debug vendors (preview mainly) should be combined into one vendor within the training room instead of being scattered around the sword coast. The items in the debug vendor can be categories with pages by Module or campaign/gear source. For fun, this could simply be a weapon rack.

Current toggles need simplified. As an example, having 6 wisp for setting ratings in increments of 5,000 additions is not efficient. There simply could have been one menu option with a sliding scale or a rank moving the rating up in increments of 5,000.

Taking the above suggestion moving forward, it would be helpful to set AP at increments of 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and Always Max for proper testing of daily related bonuses and feats.

For now, I think toggling Cooldowns on and off is sufficient testing current gear and scenarios in the game.

In the menu I've suggested, there should be an option to select the enemy type, and wisps on the map would only show where the enemies would spawn. There could also be an option to toggle on and off enemy movement so someone actually training could practice flank evasion, or enemies can be stationary for simple testing. In my opinion, the only wisps on the map should be for placement. All enemies should be able to have their type as well as their enemy rank adjusted to test all sorts of type specific bonuses and enemy rank specific bonuses (things like boons, and stronghold overloads which are currently a mess). Enemy names should be displayed like Fey Boss, Fey Rank 2, or whatever terminology is used in game coding that makes it more transparent for the players.

Currently, one must walk to a wisp and de-activate the wisps in order to move out of combat. Perhaps, there could be a safe zone near the entrance which has the weapon rack and menu for training room customization where you fall out of combat. This would be a quality of life improvement savings us from running around to the wisps we have on and turning each one off before we go to swap items or gear. Another option instead of the safe zone is to just make it work like stronghold dummies, where if you stop attacking you can just fall out of combat that way.

Toggles to set Mount Combat Powers, Artifacts, and Potion Tray Items to zero cooldowns.

Displaying enemies HP, as in the total amount of HP they have as a number. It actually may be nice to have all of the enemy stats listed, as the training room also hopes to educate its players a bit more too. It would be helpful to make enemy ratings more transparent.

Being able to adjust their HP on a sliding scale for testing effectiveness of bonuses and for keeping bonuses you are testing procced easier.

Being able to adjust the HP can be used on an ally dummy to allow healers an opportunity to test healing by themselves for the first time effectively.

A sliding scale for adjusting enemies outgoing damage would be helpful as well.

Being able to bring party members into the training room is a huge quality of life change.

The wisps on the outside are kind of useless, especially if we can bring allies into the room with us as the positioning is just not good. I think all enemies can reasonably be spawned on the inner circle of the training room with one wisp in the center, and a few on the perimeter of the center circle. It seems likely that wisps were added to the outside to make the space feel filled, but it is not necessary.

I know originally some players were requesting a sort of "God-Mode" button that would allow them to cap their stats for testing. I think this both unrealistic and not helpful for testing, however I would maybe suggest giving players the option in the customization menu to add party buffs to the group (maybe not necessary if we are allowed to actually bring out party members in the training room with us). This could be a Paladin Aura or the Ranger's Aspect of the Pack, a racial or boon buffs from allies, etc.

Changing the battle scenery would be super cool, like a true combat simulator. Considering that many boss rooms are circular, it may be easier than one realizes to change the back drop to say, the Zariel scenery or the Tower of the Mad Mage scenery. This is purely esthetic and at the bottom of the list of priorities, but it would make it nice.

I hope these suggestions are helpful. I tried to be as comprehensive as possible.

• beynacbeynac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Bug
    There seems to be a bug with the Artifact Modification on my characters offhand. On the live system my character re-rolled the Deflect Severity using Cubes of Augmentation. She got up to 1955 Deflect Severity. This has been changed to 500 on transfer to Preview server. That is it has returned to the initial value prior to re-rolling. I tried to re-roll on Preview and it stayed at 500 each attempt. The same has happened to other characters.
  • carterhimuracarterhimura Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Cursed burn still blocks demo set bonus
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    beynac said:

Bug
    There seems to be a bug with the Artifact Modification on my characters offhand. On the live system my character re-rolled the Deflect Severity using Cubes of Augmentation. She got up to 1955 Deflect Severity. This has been changed to 500 on transfer to Preview server. That is it has returned to the initial value prior to re-rolling. I tried to re-roll on Preview and it stayed at 500 each attempt. The same has happened to other characters.

You have to unlock the one that has the preset 500 value also. Meaning, you have to use 4 cubes to unlock randomly, until your deflect sev is what gets unlocked, then you can roll the 500 to a higher value.
  • beynacbeynac Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    stark760 said:

beynac said:

Bug

You have to unlock the one that has the preset 500 value also. Meaning, you have to use 4 cubes to unlock randomly, until your deflect sev is what gets unlocked, then you can roll the 500 to a higher value.
    To clarify the bug report: my character's offhand had Artifact Modification of 500 Control Resistance (preset) and 1955 Deflect Severity on the Live server. I copied her to the Preview server and she still had the 500 Control Resistance but only had 500 Deflect Severity (she had lost the extra 1455 gained by rolling with Cubes of Augmentation). This has nothing to do with rolling the preset Artifact Modification.
  • mordekai#7296 mordekai Member Posts: 31 Arc User

I Agree that most updates and changes are most of the time helpfully when it comes to problems within the game I love what you guys have done with it other than one thing personally the level cap was fine were it was sure it may have been one heck of a grind but honestly I loved every moment of it because it brought my uncle and I together when I finally hit level 80 it was a relief but then I wanted more because I didn't want that grind to be over
    Then one day my uncle called me and told me the cap dropped to 20 and that made me very upset because all of that work I put in the time and effort just seemed like it was all for nothing don't get me wrong it's still a very good game but honestly the grind is just way to short maybe think about doing something like a stronghold level system where some of those quests can be thrown into separate parts of the stronghold so you can still be strong enough to do things I don't know I just feel like when the cap was 80 there was always something to look forward to

There's actually very little difference.
    Some of the "Campaigns" turned into "Adventures" allowing them to be completed quicker, but prior to the new levelling system, it was possible to get to L80 a lot faster than it now takes to get to L20, due to Milestones now needing to be met rather than just the rapid garnering of XP.
    The real "grind" of the game is advancing from that base Level 20, to get to a high enough end game Item Level score to perform well in end game content, (Dungeons and so on.)
    If you consider your Item Level as your new goal as opposed to the character level, you will see that the grind to improve still exists, and there is a LOT of content for a new player to grind through via the Campaigns.
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User

Bug: The artifact weapon modifications are totally reset when the character is copied to preview.
    We've spend a lot of modification cubes to get the weapons to where we need them to be - there's no reason for this to reset.

Note: I've seen this mentioned in other posts as well - but wanted to emphasize this and list as a bug.
    Sorry if this has been reported already.
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User

The changes to weapon/armor enchantments makes one of my favorite Paladin tank builds completely useless. I was building for maximum threat generation from healing by using the Holy Avenger weapon enchantment and the Bloodtheft armor enchantment. With both of them gone I will never see numbers like these again :

This leaves the paladin with two healing powers that are not optimal for threat generation; Divine Touch and Divine Palisade. Most players have no idea how these work, how often do you see the party gather behind the Paladin tank when he blocks during Divine Champion ?

I would love to see adjustments made to these two powers to ensure that paladin tanks has the option to generate threat with their healing powers instead of being reliant on the now removed healing armor/weapon enchants.

Elite Whaleboy
    edited December 2021
    So I noticed there's no vendor the for the stuff from the new trial. Please don't put it all behind RNG like VOS. We hate that. Just look at all the posts about it since it launched and again when hardcore launched. It's the most frustrating system. And nobody is playing to get frustrated. The scrolls from ToMM or ZC is a much better way of going about it.

(maybe this belongs in rewards. oops. either way. please consider it.)
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2021

UI feedback

Add enchantments as a separate tab among Powers, Boons, [Enchantments], Companions, Mounts . The space for this can come from combining Appearance and History, or adding either Apperance or History as a sub-tab of the Character tab. It would make more sense to keep all the 'slot addons that tweak your character's stats and powers' together.

Just realised you did it this way so we could still see our stats while teaking enchants, which makes sense. Wish you could inplement something similar for comps and mounts, it is actually super useful.
    Post edited by anna#4890 on
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Storytellers journal's:great work on raise item lev but Yu can consider to push a Little more just600 vs 1200 new item seem quiete low especially considering Ppl are payng 1.5k zen for 1 journals tnx to mutch i think1k item Is ok.. so the stats can fit Better on caracthers especially considering how many Ppl are buyng these thinks with zen, some more love for cash customer tnx :)
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    It seems some overload enchantments want to be empowered by some non-existent substance

when collecting a heroic reward these go into the inventory but you get no supply vouchers added to your total when you open them

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • carterhimuracarterhimura Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    "Cursed burn" is still blocking demo set bonus.
  • eddiestormeddiestorm Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    So many posts so I am not sure if this has already been asked but ...
    How will a new player be able to progress in this environment?
    Current price :
    1 medalion = 40k AD
    Rank1 enchant = 30 medalions
    This comes out to 1.2 million for a single rank 1 enchant
    What am I missing here this looks to cost a new player 10-14 million AD to equip a character with just rank 1s