test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Achievement - Ten-Towner III

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
edited December 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
The achievement "Ten-Towner III" * Complete 100 Ten-Towns Quests"

is no longer working, I have been stuck on 71/100 for as long as I can recall. I've attempted the relevant quests from every available area throughout Icewind Dale and no completions of these quests are registering anymore. Ticket also sent.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    ukspawn said:

is no longer working, I have been stuck on 71/100 for as long as I can recall. I've attempted the relevant quests from every available area throughout Icewind Dale and no completions of these quests are registering anymore. Ticket also sent.

Were you Ten-Towner when you were doing the quest? Just for the heck of it, my Rogue had 59/100. This time, I made him to be Ten-Towner and did a Biggrin. He now has 60/100.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2021

ukspawn said:

Were you Ten-Towner when you were doing the quest? Just for the heck of it, my Rogue had 59/100. This time, I made him to be Ten-Towner and did a Biggrin. He now has 60/100.
    Thank you, this has (hopefully) cleared this up, I thoguht the achievement included the ten-town rewarded quests also, not just the ten-town faction quests.

Verifed: working.

Side note: Icewind Dale (Icewind Pass) is lagging hard right now.

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Snow and ice slows everything down.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    greywynd said:

Snow and ice slows everything down.

True, so much for never winter

EDIT: Stand re-corrected, this is definately not working with all the relevant ten-towns quests given by the ten-stown faction.