test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error message

2»

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I had this error again today, but I ignored it because my currency still arrives. Still, it should have been fixed by now I guess.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • dracomanciendracomancien Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Indeed, the error message is still here, but now the limited campaign currency is delivered, so it's possible to give back multiple quests to Sybella the same day.
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    you get all the currencies - the message is the error :D learn to not mind such minor problems that are not problems :)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I still get an error message upon taking Defending the Dale in SKT and moving from map to map with it. This is after 11 mods and 5 years.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother

you get all the currencies - the message is the error :D learn to not mind such minor problems that are not problems :)

It's true now, but it was not the case before, so it was a problem, at least for people who had not access to the game every day.
    As stated in previous posts, for the steps 1 and 2 of Echoes of Prophecy, after the first turn-in per day per account, you got only normal and bonus currencies for Sybella quests, but not the EOP ones (so you have to do only one turn-in per day and on one character only to get the 120 currencies).
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

It's true now, but it was not the case before, so it was a problem, at least for people who had not access to the game every day.
    As stated in previous posts, for the steps 1 and 2 of Echoes of Prophecy, after the first turn-in per day per account, you got only normal and bonus currencies for Sybella quests, but not the EOP ones (so you have to do only one turn-in per day and on one character only to get the 120 currencies).
    so, youre saying they fixed the actual problem? why are you still asking for it?! leave the ppl to deal with real bugs - god knows game has lots :D
    Episode 2 allowed for multiple turn ins of Sybella quests and currency on all of them. I did the EoP EP2 intro quests on my main and completed with alts running Sybella quests. Only EP1 had the 1 quest a day.

so, youre saying they fixed the actual problem? why are you still asking for it?! leave the ppl to deal with real bugs - god knows game has lots :D

I'm not asking for anything, I was just confirming that the real problem was indeed solved, as there was no official message about this.
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Still not fixed, today's screenshot:

I think this happens because event currency has 1 sybella quest / day limit. Could you remove the limit?
    There is no limit. I completed episode 3 in less than 30 minutes by turning in quests to Sybella.
    pitshade said:

There is no limit. I completed episode 3 in less than 30 minutes by turning in quests to Sybella.

I tried to did the same, but I obtained currency only from the first quest, all other quests caused tracker error and gave me nothing. I had the same issue in episode 1.
    Episode 1 only granted currency to everyone on the first turn in of the day. 2 and 3 have given the error message but still granted the currency, to me at least. Are you keeping track of the currency total? I checked it as I went and it was granting currency on Wednesday after the start of EP3, on each quest turned in, despite the error message.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    well ... EoP is set up so it splits the currency across all unfinished episodes. So as long as you have not yet 'finished' episode 1, you cannot turn in more than 1 Sybilla quest per day for EoP credit.

If Episode 1 is complete, then perhaps the rules change (I am still working on completing episode 1 with each major task only allocating 40 points to it). Perhaps that is the difference between @pitshade 's perception of the mechanics and others?

That being said, perhaps a more 'fair' mechanic would be to have the Trigger/Sybilla limit lifted once a total of 4000 points have been acquired by the player, without regard of how they were allocated to the episodes?
    pitshade said:

Episode 1 only granted currency to everyone on the first turn in of the day. 2 and 3 have given the error message but still granted the currency, to me at least. Are you keeping track of the currency total? I checked it as I went and it was granting currency on Wednesday after the start of EP3, on each quest turned in, despite the error message.

I checked it - I received currency only from one quest. And I also completed episode-1 two months ago.
  • grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User

Thanks folks - as Percemer stated, this is being escalated. Also adding the clarity requested for errors in feedback section of report.

it seems a bit silly that this issue was "escalated" back in September 2021 last year, but we are still getting this error message "[Error] You have reached the limit for obtaining: Tracker..."
    turning in legacy quest completions to Sybella.

from this thread it appears that it was related to the Echoes of Prophecy campaign, but that is no longer active. I get the error message after turning in (I think) more than 2 legacy quest completions to Sybella in one day. but as far as I can tell, it is not limiting any currency reward.