test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VIP Bag of Holding discount

The calendar event for the VIP Special Discount says we can buy the "Improved Bag of Holding" for 50% off, but there is no "Improved Bag of Holding" in the Zen store, only "Bag of Holding (60)" and there is no discount on that in the store.

Comments

• juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Same on Xbox.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Just to let you know the Improved bag of holding (42 slot) normally went for 1750 zen in the past. So 875 at 50% off. The current Bag of holding (60 slot) costs 500 zen. So the bag in the store is cheaper than the old bag even at sell price.

Now why they still have this show up on the calendar is beyond me. Would be super if they would apply the discount to the current ( and only in store ) bag.
    edited December 2021
    Ok now they have a post about this sale on their home page.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11503653-vip-only-50%-off-bag-of-holding!

Stating it's the 60 slot bag. So what's the deal guys??? :)
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Yes. I was kind of assuming they might bring in the old bag at a competitive (less than the 60 slot) price for this event... but to have nothing??? I need bags. They have so much stuff that, even with same binding, do not stack!!!
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    It's probably as simple as they can't get their tooltips and information texts right, it's a huge problem currently, just error after error after error.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
    A reply on twitter stated that this offer was intended for next week. The blog has been updated with the new dates.
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Maybe it's better to change event to "50% off discount on bags" (discount in bags category) instead of adding discount to certain bag? I think it should prevent same bugs in future.