test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadouts

Been about a week maybe 2 since I tried swapping loadouts, and noticed I can't again, tried updating all laodouts with current gear and swapping to all my other gear for my dps loadout (been on heal loadout[bard specifically if it makes a difference]) and nada at first it kept saying can't equip certain things which was understandable as I did allot of upgrading and swapping but I can't load my dps loadout at all anymore and I think I've tried all the tricks from the last laodout issues. Perhaps a new patch needs dropped for loadouts? Not sure but thought I'd share my experience. Did update all loadouts on all gear, mounts ,fashion etc etc etc and nada. Xbox

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    They absolutely do need to put out a fix for this problem but we've not heard anything from them about one yet.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mordekai#7296 mordekai Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    It is a proper ball ache, and I'm getting fed up with it.

It's worth checking and switching (removing what you can) all your mounts, collars and companions including their gear, because it seems like it could be anything at all that is causing it.
    I've had all sorts of active gear, and what have you, be the block to it working, but oddly when I remove absolutely everything and it works, when I switch back the load out is fully equipped as it was before I removed everything but now it works fine switching between load outs.

• nexusronin#2300 nexusronin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    I've had the same problem. It went away and came back again. For me it was one enchantment for defense that caused it to happen again. You start tweaking a load out and it the problem comes back. I had to remember what the last changes i made before and go backwards, changing them back to when it worked.
    That being said, the fact that I would even have to do that is a huge problem. I can not improve my character and progress forward with different builds if i can't change and adjust the different load outs without this problem. It's very aggravating.
    Post edited by nexusronin#2300 on
  • tayloc418#5602 tayloc418 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, the recent loadout bug is to do with stacked enchants in inventory. You can usually swap if you split the stacks into singles first.