test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You still can't buy knox boxes from the bazar with AD

After today's patch that was supposed to fix the knox boxes from the bazar you still can't buy them for AD. It's possible to buy them with the promissory notes but you can't buy them with AD. I bought one last week with AD and one yesterday so still not the 5 total that should be available to me.

Comments

• willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    confirmed
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I Just Hope the RCA claim 5free pack Is fixed for every1 not got nothing free until now....Just for Say we deserve a compensation 4 this: event extension price blocked and some free box i think we can accept all this with some gift :)
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Well I just got hamster I think. I use the promissory note to buy from the wondrous bizarre and then claimed my five pack from the claims agent. When I went to my inventory I only had five boxes to open and could not see the other box that I bought with the promissory note. Is it possible that I missed it in my inventory even though I had sorted all my bag so it should’ve been at the bottom of the inventory?
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User

Well I just got hamster I think. I use the promissory note to buy from the wondrous bizarre and then claimed my five pack from the claims agent. When I went to my inventory I only had five boxes to open and could not see the other box that I bought with the promissory note. Is it possible that I missed it in my inventory even though I had sorted all my bag so it should’ve been at the bottom of the inventory?

Wait, you claimed 5 from RCA? Did they re-impleent that because it wasn't in patch notes and I'm not personally seeing any in my RCA (no previous claim).

Also, confirmed. Could buy 1 with promissory but no more from WB with AD.

Seriously peeps, you're making a mockery of this now. My head can't take much more of this shaking.
    Well I think it supposed to be a five pack in the claims agent if you didn’t claim any beforehand which I didn’t. But on that character I bought one with my promissory note and then proceeded to claim the five from the agent . when I went into my inventory there was only five boxes so I don’t know what the heck is going on and I never claimed a box before hand
    So the question is, L0L , are we supposed to get one or five from the claims agent ?
  • chucknorris#1854 chucknorris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yeah, got my 5 free boxes,

but still can't buy more than 1 box from Bazaar.
    Yeah I definitely got bamboozled. Thanks for taking my promissory note for nothing cryptic!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - we are unable to repro this with the initial information so we are looking at specific accounts that are having this issue. Thanks!
  • Just to check, but is anyone else recieving account locked Pres Wards from the Knox boxes? Are those particular to the gifted 5 from the claims agent?
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    It worked perfectly for me today: 5 from RCA, 5 for AD and 3 for promissory notes.

Actually I got in total 2 more than I was supposed to.. I bought 1 for AD and 1 for promissory note earlier before bug stopped me.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Just to check, but is anyone else recieving account locked Pres Wards from the Knox boxes? Are those particular to the gifted 5 from the claims agent?

The Knox Boxes from the RCA are supposed to contain account bound rewards. If you want unbound rewards, you must buy the Knox Boxes from the Zen Market.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Could claim 5 from claim agent (account bound rewards) but only 1 from bazaar instead of weekly 5
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • stof#3099 stof Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Same, I could only buy one yesterday (not the 5). And today after maintenance still cant buy
  • marcuswelby#9526 marcuswelby Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am also having an issue with purchasing Knox Boxes from the WB. I bought one last week and was locked out, and one this week (monday) and am now locked out. RCA boxes and WB boxes for Promissory Notes all working, I am just having a problem with buying the ones for AD.
  • willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey folks - we are unable to repro this with the initial information so we are looking at specific accounts that are having this issue. Thanks!

To be more specifed : last week i could claim 1 Box with the Note, none via WB. Yesterday i could claim 1 Box via WB. Today i claimed 3 via Notes but couldend claim via WB
  • epok#7782 epok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I play on PS4 and I am having the same issue.
    -Last week I could buy 1 from Wondrous Bazaar and 1 with promissory note
    -Yesterday (Monday) I could buy 1 more from Wondrous Bazaar
    -Today after the patch I could use my other 2 promissory notes with no issue
    -Today after the patch I could claim my free ones from the claims agent (the pack looks like it's only one, but I can confirm 5 went into my inventory in my account-bound stack)
    -Today after the patch I am still locked out of buying any more from the Wondrous Bazaar
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Unable to buy with AD from wondrous bazaar last week and I was able to buy only 1 this week with AD. Ticket submitted.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User

Hey folks - we are unable to repro this with the initial information so we are looking at specific accounts that are having this issue. Thanks!

On Xbox
    I got 1 with promissory and 5 free last week.
    Monday I bought 1 from Bazaar.
    Today I got 2 with promissory but can't buy any with AD from bazaar.

Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • xdragonblade1xdragonblade1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I'm having this issue as well. Cannot buy more than 1/week for AD from the Wondrous Bazaar. I've bought one yesterday and still can't buy more post-patch.
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Could only buy 1 from WB after the patch! I did claim just 1 before patch maybe that's it
  • chucknorris#1854 chucknorris Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey folks - we are unable to repro this with the initial information so we are looking at specific accounts that are having this issue. Thanks!

I bought one this Monday.
    And after patch today, still cannot buy more from WB.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User

Same as most people here. Bought one knox Box from WB last week(could not buy 5). And now i can't buy any this week, after patch. Got the 5 free from reclaim agent, but WB is locked.
  • tosspot#0634 tosspot Member Posts: 8 Arc User

> @nitocris83 said:

I bought one this Monday.
    And after patch today, still cannot buy more from WB.

bought 2 box with AD before patch. claimed from Reward Claim after patch and received 5 box. cannot buy more from Wonderous Bizarre, telling me i have my 5 for the week. have not bought any from Bizarre since after patch nor have used Promissory Note. continuing event for another week is not correct fix... people already saying "i won mount" meanwhile people affected have nothin.
  • jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    If it’s being extended that’ll mean the people lucky enough to get their 5 & 5 will be able to claim another 10 for the week, does this mean us unlucky ones who couldn’t claim theirs, will be able to claim 20 next week then ?
  • carbonsteel#1341 carbonsteel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    The boxes off the Zen market are broken as well. You're supposed to get a mythic Knox Choice Pack on the 150th box opened, but that milestone came and went for me (the count was reset to zero after 150) and no mythic box. I submitted a ticket (#645847), but they want a screenshot to show 150 boxes opened...... who takes a screenshot at every milestone?? I just held down the open key and when the counter reset, and no mythic box showed up, it's too late for a screenshot to show that 150 boxes had already been opened.
  • tosspot#0634 tosspot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Knox Box are available on the Zen Market?