Irene's Feedback Pack 003
Dev gave us updates and companion packs, in return we can give feedback and suggestion packs.
- New Handicap icons
- Similar to HC vos "1 death remaining", RC will show the 3 handicap rules.
- Ctrl click to quickly sell items.
- Ability to sell all similar items at once.
- Mailbox in workshop. This is for quick purchasing of materials (or artisans) from auction house. It makes sense for VIP to summon the workshop anywhere, but if the player is already in workshop, why the need to run around to gain access to default content.
- Labeling the profession in work order.
Reason : Some materials are obtainable through different professions, e.g. Cobalt Bar can be obtained from weapon smith, blacksmith, Jewcrafting.
- Animation of floating airship in trade town : It now floats up and down, and players are able to jump into it for a better city view.
- A merchant in trade town allows you to buy a standard toy car.
- Toy can be improved by inserting various parts.
- Players can customize on the toy car's engine, health, weight, speed, battery life.
- Merchant offers a racing track. Player can insert the toy for it to race automatically.
- Daily toy car race challenges for toy part or AD awards.
- Rare toy parts can drop in dungeon.
- Reduce Artifact cooldown to 0 (only once) when player reaches a new campfire site. For loadout change before boss fight.
- Bonus reward for top DPS (Pain Giver) : additional rough AD, small chance of premium item.
This can encourage stronger players to join randoms and help out weaker players. It can fix the issue of multiple quits and abandons in RADQ and demo.
- Bounty : Increase respawn rate of bounty mobs. As it is limited to 1 bounty per day, reward is a random of 0 and 1, the game is about working together to finish quest, why make the player revisit the same map over and over and compete with each other to kill a bounty spawn.
- New Chat option : Scrollbar lock / unlock : When player scrolls up to view a previous text (for example items for trade), new messages do not automatically scroll the text body down.
- When uploading an item to AH, display price information "Current cheapest" and "Median Price"
- New fashion : Banner Straps
- Comes with text "Tank" "Heal" "DPS".
- Able to customize colors
Cross platform trade for quest item circulation. New players using consoles or PC can gain more support.
- Characters will now show their last viewed Item level
- Ability to add a text in friends list to individual characters (e.g. "this tank is good, invite him next game").
"Quick Action" tooltip : "gains 6% of total AP in 10 seconds" should be "6% of max AP".
I used to think that it is adding +6% per tick throughout the 10 seconds, purchased the mount but it only gives 6%.
Suggestion : 6% is really little in exchange for other buffs such as +2500 defense. Perhaps change it into "+6% of total user accumulated AP per second for 5 seconds".
- In addition to "Encounter Power", "Daily Power" there is a 4th class power "Breaking Power".
- Breaking power can only be used once in a dungeon. It aims to give all players a second chance relieve and is not meant to be reserved in order to win any boss.
- DPS : Speed Increment +20% for 20 seconds.
- Healer : Mass Resurrection x 1.
- Tank : Increase defense by 200% for 5 seconds.
- New hotkey for Breaking Power.
More cheap and fun things in Bazar - such as fireworks, chairs, Wine.
Selling of chicken mount in Bazar
- 14K All Categories
- 161.2K Neverwinter
- 1.2K News & Announcements
- 25 Collaborative Development Program (CDP)
- 10.6K Neverwinter Discussion (Xbox One)
- 77.2K Neverwinter Discussion (PC)
- 5.9K Neverwinter Discussion (PlayStation®4)
- 10.5K PvE Discussion
- 2.2K PvP Discussion
- 12.7K Class Forums
- 161 Guides
- 5.4K Player Corner
- 1.5K Neverwinter Game Support
- 6.9K NeverwinterPreview Shard (PC)