test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warning: WB can steal 30k ad for your 2nd knox box

earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
edited December 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
just discovered that if you attempt to buy more than one knox box from the wb it will take your ad but not give you the box, it doesnt go red immedietly after buying one.. so naturally you think you can buy another

when you click ok it takes the ad and doesn't let you get the 2nd box and then gives you the error of only 5 per acc per week

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
Post edited by earlgreybeard on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This is being worked on as part of the broader issue involving free claims.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1263621/all-platforms-knox-box-free-claims
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Thanks for the reply @nitocris83
    I got the 5 free boxes shortly before they were pulled from the claims agent when they were introduced
    and 1 from a note not long after on my bard, the ones from the WB for ad I couldn't get the first week
    counting the free ones I recieved as my 5 for the week, on monday I was able to buy one
    and then the WB item did not go red so I clicked it again and hit ok.. that is when it took another 30k for the box but I only had one knox box in my inventory afterwards and 30k was missing, I know this because I refined my 100k ad for the day to buy the first one and after I only had 40k ad left so 60k was used but only 1 box was recieved.

This may have been due to lag in PE at the time and that may have been the reason the item did not go red after the first purchase... as there was no response to this thread it now seems like it didn't happen to anyone else or at least to anyone that reads these forums ,it is also possible some may have not noticed.

After the patch I still can not buy the other 4 for the week from the WB
    I was able to buy one more for my last note on my bard.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits