test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Icewind Dale Campaign Bugs

tepakuzelugon#2021 tepakuzelugon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello, I wanted to address a major issue for the IWD campaign. Kessel's Sigils are not dropping of enemies like they used to. This prevents players from being able to grind the sigils to exchange for extra Caer-Konig coins for both campaign progression, and to donate towards guild coffers. It would be appreciated if this issue could be resolved when feasible. The onyx fragments for Dread Ring drop just fine so I don't get why the sigils in IWD aren't.

A second bug I want to highlight is that the special statues in the open world pvp areas in Icewindpass and Dwarven Valley do not work, at least not that I've never seen, While people don't use these areas as often, for the times there are some small pvp battles, it would be nice to fully utilize the function. Right now you just cannot summon the special shield/axe golems.

A third bug is related to achievements. Neither Ten-Towns or Arcane Brotherhood enemies count towards the "Kill Ice-wind dale adventurers" slayer achievement. This has been busted for at least several months.

Lastly, black ice is not showing up in the inventory for currency. While you can see it when at the vendors in IWD, you cannot see it in your currency tab normally. Not the biggest issue but would be a nice quality of life fix.

Tagged:

Comments

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    To which I would add ...

1) In both Dwarven Valley and Icewind Pass pressing Exc and selecting 'Change Character' exits you to the account login screen instead of the character selection one. It works properly in Caer-Konig (and all other regions I've visited so far).

2) The Ramorhaz Quest
    The fourth task in the quest refers to the Apprentice as an Acolyte this is not consistent and confusing to some players. Please modify the Journal and HUD display to use the term 'Apprentice' because that is his real title.

https://imgur.com/IfqGYZW

https://imgur.com/r1WCiB7

3) Undead Orc Gravehound
    The Gravehounds in the Shattered Hollow of Dwarven Valley have 5x the damage and hit points of any other occurrence of the Gravehound in IWD (including Biggrins' Tomb). Please adjust them so they are consistent with their other locations (and I mean choose the lower/weaker numbers not raise all of them up). They are one-Dot enemies, they should perform accordingly.

4) Exiting the Hook, Line and Sinker requires two presses of the 7 key to mount, it should only take one (as it does everywhere else).

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The log out from IWP/DV is the same as if you are in combat, presumably due to the PVP zones. What I find more annoying about this is thar just hitting rhe ESC key to bring up the menu triggers the warning instead of it only happening if you try to change characters. You can get around the character select issue with VIP signpost though. Travel to your workshop and change characters there. Since the workshop isn't persistent, returning to the character will deposit you back on the map. Non VIP have to use the gate to travel somewhere else.

The Hook Line and Sinker doesn't require two key presses to mount up after leaving. It just takes waiting for the game to unlock your mount. This is the same as when you leave the Ruins in Soshenstar or the Undercity in Omu.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother