test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error switching loadouts

psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
can't change loadouts because it says [Error]Unable to equip some items from the loadout, nothing on cooldown, plenty of space in bags, not sure why i can't change loadouts but it's annoying to be a healer that can't heal.

Comments

• irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    For me it's because the same companion skill is placed in a different slot. I made a 3rd loadout call "empty" with different companion skills, and switch loadout 1 -> empty ->loadout 2.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    i'll try that if i have a load out to spare, such a crappy way to fix a code bug. thank you
    so cryptic's wonderful excellent professional support told me to overwrite everything in my current profile to all loadouts, by clicking on each and every item in the current loadout, applying to all loadouts and then i'll be able to change them.

however wouldn't that just replace my healer build with my DPS build, effectively destroying any other loadout?

Thanks Cryptic.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

so cryptic's wonderful excellent professional support told me to overwrite everything in my current profile to all loadouts, by clicking on each and every item in the current loadout, applying to all loadouts and then i'll be able to change them.

however wouldn't that just replace my healer build with my DPS build, effectively destroying any other loadout?

Thanks Cryptic.

You just do it to companions, mounts and (if necc) gear on your toon. It won't affect boons or powers, so whilst it can be a pain to re-slot your companions and mounts it's not the same as copying & pasting an entire build.

Someone has recently suggested having a blank loadout that you can use as a middle step. As it'd have nothing slotted, you won't get the bug.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    i have a blank profile that i purchased, and still not able to load the loadout in question, error can't load something..... so something is missing but i can't load the profile so i can't fix it that way.
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I had a huge problem with this once.
    Nothing i tried work, so i just removed _everything_ on my both loadouts and overwrite to all loadouts.
    After that it worked again, much work to get everything as it was tho.
  • achterhoeker1957achterhoeker1957 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Have the same problems also again on my DC
    support closed the case, i basically destroyed my other loadout setting 1 thing at a time to all loadouts and trying to switch until everything was replaced. Support was worthless, closed my case and tole me to open a case here. Good luck with everyone having problems, but the answer is destroy that loadout, start over and say thank you Cryptic.