test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knox Box abuse

So within hours of release of the new zen/ad grab there are Knox boxes for sale on the auction house with some players selling HUNDREDS of boxes. Really? HUNDREDS and not just by one player. Will this be a perma ban? will these boxes be removed from circulation or just left to further corrupt the auction house and the value of any of the rewards from these boxes? Or is it my own fault for not cashing in when the opportunity was there on yet another demonstration of the lack of quality control at Cryptic? Hundreds for sale and a limit of 5 boxes per account per week from WB. Awesome. As if I needed another reason to NEVER spend real money on this game or ever take it seriously.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    They've already suspended them from the claims agent and are in the process of reviewing the logs. We'll find out what action they will take when they announce it.

the announcement

main discussion
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

So within hours of release of the new zen/ad grab there are Knox boxes for sale on the auction house with some players selling HUNDREDS of boxes. Really? HUNDREDS and not just by one player. Will this be a perma ban? will these boxes be removed from circulation or just left to further corrupt the auction house and the value of any of the rewards from these boxes? Or is it my own fault for not cashing in when the opportunity was there on yet another demonstration of the lack of quality control at Cryptic? Hundreds for sale and a limit of 5 boxes per account per week from WB. Awesome. As if I needed another reason to NEVER spend real money on this game or ever take it seriously.

Yep.

Most exploits recently lead to players getting some sort of very mild slap on the wrist, and come back to the game millions of AD richer [it seems to me].

Honest players get HAMSTER over time after time.

I got a Mythic Box legitimately ONE box from my 3 Knox Boxes. So will this get taken away? If so this game can really go HAMSTER itself.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Discussing exploits and bans is forbidden on these forums. Actions have already been taken against accounts that have abused this one. If you feel that someone may have exploited and did not receive appropriate actions, please file a ticket with Customer Service.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.