test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Irene's Feedback Pack 003

irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
edited November 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)

Dev gave us updates and companion packs, in return we can give feedback and suggestion packs. :p

[Reaper's Challenge]
- New Handicap icons
- Similar to HC vos "1 death remaining", RC will show the 3 handicap rules.

[Item Sell]
- Ctrl click to quickly sell items.
- Ability to sell all similar items at once.

[Workshop]
- Mailbox in workshop. This is for quick purchasing of materials (or artisans) from auction house. It makes sense for VIP to summon the workshop anywhere, but if the player is already in workshop, why the need to run around to gain access to default content.

- Labeling the profession in work order.
Reason : Some materials are obtainable through different professions, e.g. Cobalt Bar can be obtained from weapon smith, blacksmith, Jewcrafting.

[Protector's Enclave]
- Animation of floating airship in trade town : It now floats up and down, and players are able to jump into it for a better city view.

[New content]
Toy cars.
- A merchant in trade town allows you to buy a standard toy car.
- Toy can be improved by inserting various parts.
- Players can customize on the toy car's engine, health, weight, speed, battery life.
- Merchant offers a racing track. Player can insert the toy for it to race automatically.
- Daily toy car race challenges for toy part or AD awards.
- Rare toy parts can drop in dungeon.

[Dungeon]
- Reduce Artifact cooldown to 0 (only once) when player reaches a new campfire site. For loadout change before boss fight.
- Bonus reward for top DPS (Pain Giver) : additional rough AD, small chance of premium item.
This can encourage stronger players to join randoms and help out weaker players. It can fix the issue of multiple quits and abandons in RADQ and demo.
- Bounty : Increase respawn rate of bounty mobs. As it is limited to 1 bounty per day, reward is a random of 0 and 1, the game is about working together to finish quest, why make the player revisit the same map over and over and compete with each other to kill a bounty spawn.

[Interface]
- New Chat option : Scrollbar lock / unlock : When player scrolls up to view a previous text (for example items for trade), new messages do not automatically scroll the text body down.
- When uploading an item to AH, display price information "Current cheapest" and "Median Price"

[Fashion]
- New fashion : Banner Straps
- Comes with text "Tank" "Heal" "DPS".
- Able to customize colors

[Cross-Platform trade]
Cross platform trade for quest item circulation. New players using consoles or PC can gain more support.

[Friends List]
- Characters will now show their last viewed Item level
- Ability to add a text in friends list to individual characters (e.g. "this tank is good, invite him next game").

[Mount Ability]
"Quick Action" tooltip : "gains 6% of total AP in 10 seconds" should be "6% of max AP".
I used to think that it is adding +6% per tick throughout the 10 seconds, purchased the mount but it only gives 6%.
Suggestion : 6% is really little in exchange for other buffs such as +2500 defense. Perhaps change it into "+6% of total user accumulated AP per second for 5 seconds".

[4th Power]
- In addition to "Encounter Power", "Daily Power" there is a 4th class power "Breaking Power".
- Breaking power can only be used once in a dungeon. It aims to give all players a second chance relieve and is not meant to be reserved in order to win any boss.
- DPS : Speed Increment +20% for 20 seconds.
- Healer : Mass Resurrection x 1.
- Tank : Increase defense by 200% for 5 seconds.
- New hotkey for Breaking Power.

[Bazar]
More cheap and fun things in Bazar - such as fireworks, chairs, Wine.
Selling of chicken mount in Bazar

Comments

• superkwstarassuperkwstaras Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Wow, most of these ideas sound like great additions
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Well now I just want toy cars.

(Love the list - passing it on to the rest of the team!)
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    VIP of sufficient rank can already summon mail portal in the workshop.
  • euphora#6420 euphora Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Another list of great suggestions by Irene. :P I hope Cryptic takes this more seriously.

@kharkov58 Ah, there's that one user who has come to ruin someone's wishes. Is having a mailbox that is accessible to everyone inside the workshop something bad or what? We all know that some VIP subscribers can summon a mailbox. Why do you have to bring this up?
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    @irene#2829
    I like your skills on paint, and your suggestions.

About cars, but not toy ones : when Avernus came out, not being able to customize my war machine's colors was quite disappointing. I would have really liked to be able to tuned my car in the appearance tab.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2021

[Workshop]
    - Mailbox in workshop. This is for quick purchasing of materials (or artisans) from auction house. It makes sense for VIP to summon the workshop anywhere, but if the player is already in workshop, why the need to run around to gain access to default content.

Why? They want you to be annoyed enough to buy VIP.
    If you have full VIP, you don't need to run around at all. You have bank portal to get your stuff; you have vendor to sell your stuff; you have mailbox to transfer stuff. All can be done in workshop without running around ... if you have enough VIP. I have been doing what I said for years.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    You missed one or two "irene#2829" :)

[Workshop]
    - Account-wide Materials Vault so we can transfer/store materials without using the mailbox. The limit of 5 different items per mail get annoying and troublesome.
    - Account-wide toolbox (as above).

Both would make crafting more efficient.
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • normlcat#3308 normlcat Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Boo, just what we need toy cars. to go along with our temporary enchants.
  • yamioni#9870 yamioni Member Posts: 55 Arc User

[Interface]
    - When uploading an item to AH, display price information "Current cheapest" and "Median Price"

One more. When posting multiple duplicate sales, autofill the prices to match those you've already posted. It's silly to have to edit the price for each one individually.