test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is this WAI? Zero Progress for Siege Region.

It's hard to know if its a bug, and therefore whether it should be reported, but you get Zero +% points on the Progress Bar for killing things in the Siege Battlefield Zone.

If this is deliberate... WHY??? I assume you want us in there playing the event?

If it's not deliberate... it's bugged.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I assume you don't play the event just because of the progress. No idea if it is WAI. Many other places give 0 progress too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mordekai#7296 mordekai Member Posts: 31 Arc User

I assume you don't play the event just because of the progress. No idea if it is WAI. Many other places give 0 progress too.

Well, no... you wouldn't play a specific event that drops Stronghold Vouchers JUST for the progress element.
    You would expect "Progress" to occur as a matter of course.

I'd assumed that by now the other regions where there are monsters that don't add to the Progress bar were documented and Cryptic would be aware of them.
    (Such as how in The Stronghold some Heroic Encounters do provide progress while others don't.)

If these areas/HEs are intended to not provide Progress points, I'd be interested to know why not.
    If every zone is intended to be populated by monsters that all provide Progress, then they need to know which do, and which don't, so they can fix it.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2021

Well, no... you wouldn't play a specific event that drops Stronghold Vouchers JUST for the progress element.
    You would expect "Progress" to occur as a matter of course.

I'd assumed that by now the other regions where there are monsters that don't add to the Progress bar were documented and Cryptic would be aware of them.
    (Such as how in The Stronghold some Heroic Encounters do provide progress while others don't.)

If these areas/HEs are intended to not provide Progress points, I'd be interested to know why not.
    If every zone is intended to be populated by monsters that all provide Progress, then they need to know which do, and which don't, so they can fix it.
    I don't know if Cryptic knows or even care to find out. For sure, it is not (yet) documented for us to check. There are various places/event do not give any progress. If they don't even take care of everyday available area, I doubt they spend slight effort to check once a while event. Sure, I hope one day they will clean it up but well, ...
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***