test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knox box

The website notes list the zen price for Knox box as 500 zen for 10 boxes. In-game the price is actually 525 zen with a 30% discount included, meaning that their actual price is 750 zen for 10 boxes. Fix this please!

Comments

• methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    So now you've changed the website price to 525 zen for 10 boxes.... This is still wrong as it is the discounted price! The actual price without the 30% discount is 750 zen for 10 boxes.... Please make up your mind about what the ACTUAL price is and post accordingly....
    I've now discovered that I can buy only 1 Knox box with promissory notes. After buying 1 the option disappears from the wondrous bazaar completely (the were 2 entries originally with different note icons). I've tried relogging, changing toons etc. and the option just isn't there to buy more.
    And, just to complete the saga, I cannot buy any knox boxes at all with AD. The price is listed as 40k (30k with discount) in the wondrous bazaar, but when I select it nothing happens. It notes at the bottom that only 5 can be purchased per week in red. Presumably it thinks the 5 I obtained from the RCA are the same as those bought with AD!?

As an aside, it's interesting that the listed price on the website is 40k AD and it appears as that in the wondrous bazaar, with the VIP discounted price as 30k AD. This shows that you are using 2 definitions of what 'price' something is... See my original post for clarification....
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have ckaimed and open boxes from RCA and now i cant buy from wondrous bazar by ad
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    They broke the game ! Many people were able to claim 100’s , some a 1,000 plus free boxes .
    Cryptic disabled the Knox box office till they fix it .
    However , now with these thousands of claimed ( bugged ) boxes opened and unbound , the AH is totally effed up .
    Loss of words , just debacle after debacle
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Edit
    Post edited by droidonroids#1509 on
  • ayaan#3499 ayaan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My experience with the knox box is very unsatisfying unfortunately. Couldn't buy them from the WB with ADs, they extended the event but it's been unfair. Some were able to buy so many, some nothing at all. With the extension, everybody is getting more boxes from the WB, but those that weren't able to buy even after the fix still will get less amount than the general population.

Glad I didn't spend money on the game during this sale, which I was planning to .. new to the game.. but this buggy rollout really has been disappointing.