test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Angry Neko Elf Corner

dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User

Angry Neko Elf Lives !!!

So after 3 years I returned to game and with 20 days in game, Undermountain and Acquisitions Inc under my belt (or is it a sash?) I pretty much can announce official return of Neverwinter's most random and chaotic Ex-Great-Weapon-Fighter turned Barbarian angry elf with Sharess blessings upon her as official.

As I have literally no good idea on what exactly I should go for in nearest future - expect unexpected.

Well... on one hand I can guarantee upped up skills when it comes to doodling (so: maybe some doodling? Comic making?) but on other hand my gaming skills became rusty... to the point an only Epic dungeon I'm guaranteed to not die in is probably "Lair of Lostmauth"... so do not expect me to give legitimate advises on playing - other people make whole pro-analysis on that and are waaay better than me as I am now.

For now I guess anything goes~ and considering I plan on reviving all of my 11 characters - there is an avid possibility of me talking between myself if need arises (From streetwise Assasin to Butler/Paladin Dragonborn with crazy pyromaniac Sun Elf Thaumaturge on top... she she would very much likely be 'top')

All are welcome to give me any ideas or discuss whatever you want! I have no idea how much actual 'life' can I breathe into Art Corner but I certainly hope to at least have fun for a bit.

Lastly: It's good to be back!!!
"You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
"I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk

Comments

• dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Also: New revised and primed up

Sylain Elistrae

Hope my crazy Elf alter-ego still looks fine ^_^
    Post edited by dandare#8529 on
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
    I had an hour (or two...) so I've decided to revive an absolute blast to the past with chibi neko...

Glorious sonorous warcry of very, very angry Neko Elf {The WIP so far}

Since Valentines day is coming soon: I think it's a good time~

Since the nice change of scenery happened in protectors enclave - I've decided to make a stroll~

Yeah...it was a nice stroll :D
    Hmm... I wonder: where should I try parkour'ing next?

New Sharandar seems like a neat little hub~
    That feelin' when invisible walls are so abundant that best parkour you managed is just a local wooden crane...

... this tiny elf feels restricted :/
  • zero#0957 zero Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    very nice art work