test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alliance Supplies in The Underdark

I see the vendor for the Alliance Supplies currency is still present in the underdark but the quest Defending the Sword Coast seems to be missing after completion of the Maze Engine Campaign. How do I get the Alliance Supplies currency if the quest is missing? If the quest is still available to anyone can you please provide a screenshot? Did the devs take the quest away in the last mod and if so can you put it back?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Defending went away because the zones it would send you to were removed for the most part.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    The weekly rAD quest "Ballad of Baphomet" used to reward Alliance supply but not anymore. I don't understand why that reward needed to be removed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

The weekly rAD quest "Ballad of Baphomet" used to reward Alliance supply but not anymore. I don't understand why that reward needed to be removed.

I'm not sure why the old dungeons (that never returned) needed to be removed
    I'm not sure why the old zones needed to be removed
    I'm not sure why the old feat system needed to be removed
    I'm not sure why the old paragon paths needed to be removed
    I'm not sure why the old fast paced combat needed to be removed

Because someone had an idea.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    There was another like it in the old Sharandar module #1, the Arcane Reservoir gave 4500 too. I think Red Wizards is next and/or Biggrin's Tomb to be removed. Maybe they are gone already, I haven't played in about a week. I think this is their plan for reducing the AD you are allowed to produce in game? Which is a poor plan, all six original quests only gave total 27K per week. While I think the zones are in need of a rework, they don't need to remove them to do it. Isn't that what the test shards are there for in the first place?

Just killing time...
    Live is their primary test bed.