test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fighter's feat landwaster doesn't work

khaozhunterkhaozhunter Member Posts: 63 Arc User
In my half-orc, Landwaster feat doesn't work, I use Earthshaker with more than 90% vengeance and shockwave isn't enabled to be used. (in the dragonborn race it works)

Comments

• krebreverkrebrever Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same issue on my fighter.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Seems as if this bug made it from preview to live, I reported it on the week before the feat went public.

In order to get it to work, you need to have the Bloody Reprise feat for some odd reason.

Also worth noting to you prospective Fighters out there: the feat only requires one daily slot (Earthshaker). After you get the required stuff to proc the feat (and unbug the feat with Bloody Reprise), after using Earthshaker, your Earthshaker slot is temporarily replaced with Shockwave.

• vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

Seems as if this bug made it from preview to live, I reported it on the week before the feat went public.

In order to get it to work, you need to have the Bloody Reprise feat for some odd reason.

Also worth noting to you prospective Fighters out there: the feat only requires one daily slot (Earthshaker). After you get the required stuff to proc the feat (and unbug the feat with Bloody Reprise), after using Earthshaker, your Earthshaker slot is temporarily replaced with Shockwave.

I shouldn't have to refeat my fighter's feat to an unwanted, disrelated feat in order to make this work.

But, at least those that don't mind switching feats have a workaround.

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User

rjc9000 said:

I shouldn't have to refeat my fighter's feat to an unwanted, disrelated feat in order to make this work.

But, at least those that don't mind switching feats have a workaround.

This thread is two and half years old and the bug has been fixed nearly as long.

Daily slot 2 shows it active as indicated by the dotted line around the perimeter of the icon.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    pitshade said:

This thread is two and half years old and the bug has been fixed nearly as long.

Daily slot 2 shows it active as indicated by the dotted line around the perimeter of the icon.

I've been using it for a long time, but wasn't seeing the damage floaters for it, any more.

After reading your post, I went to test it a little more deeply.

Still no damage showing in the damage floaters.

But, combat logs show the damage.

Messed up, but at least it's working as described.

Thanks for making me look deeper.