test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vos - missing crystalline leaf

Ticket #617384

I have completed Vos dungeon multiple times, each time at completion everybody passed on crystalline leaf except I chose NEED and game ignored selection and nobody received crystalline leaf. This issue has been occurring for weeks, I have yet to receive any crystalline leafs and tech support has been unresponsive for more than a week.

Issues such as this, coupled with bad tech support drives players away.

Answers

• cordler#7096 cordler Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Tech support closed my ticket without reading ticket or viewing the images I provided. I have NEVER received a crystalline leaf nor do I have a single leaf in my possession. 3 weeks this issue has persisted while I pass on everything else. I have patiently waited on tech support to resolve this issue only to be ignored.
  • jbear79jbear79 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I am having an issue with the crystalline leaf too. It says I can't get any more because I have already had too many this week ... except that's not true.

It seems like, because I took one of the other reagents earlier in the dungeon, I can no longer take the leaf? Surely this is not how it is meant to work?

Also, it was on the ground appearing only to me and no other player, but because I couldn't pick it up (as it said I had already had too many this week - this has happened multiple times in different weeks btw) and no one else could see it, no one could claim it.

There is definitely something erroneous happening here.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    jbear79 said:

I am having an issue with the crystalline leaf too. It says I can't get any more because I have already had too many this week ... except that's not true.

It seems like, because I took one of the other reagents earlier in the dungeon, I can no longer take the leaf? Surely this is not how it is meant to work?

Also, it was on the ground appearing only to me and no other player, but because I couldn't pick it up (as it said I had already had too many this week - this has happened multiple times in different weeks btw) and no one else could see it, no one could claim it.

There is definitely something erroneous happening here.

This happened to a guild mate of mine last Sunday and he took a screenshot in order to submit a ticket to CS. I do understand there is a weekly time-gate with the reagents in VoS but it should have reset.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!