test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ZAX - Duration Testing

Comments

• blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Trying to derail my topic Mr. Black? I should report you to the nearest moderator for this... assuming that person isn't on vacation. :trollface:

The tax should be higher in my opinion, stated this before. If they raise the 10% to 40 or 50%, then you offer a bonus +40% on sale with VIP, they would not only create a larger sink but sell more VIP. It works like this on the math;
    I offer an item for 100,000 AD and if it sells I get 60,000 AD. If I have VIP at the point of sale, I get 84,000 AD.
    non VIP 100,000 - 40% = 60,000
    VIP 60,000 + 40% bonus = 84,000
    Both currently take the flat 10% tax, both parties don't pay the 1% on posting fees, assuming the item has sold. This system would make VIP more effective to the sellers and increase the sink. Don't use VIP? Sucks to be you.

Back on topic, @john#8455 I agree with what you said. However the current condition of the exchange isn't known to the common player. I have been in game chats with people asking how long is the wait for the exchange. The answer they get is 6 months and it is wrong. If I invested 6 months ago, yes I would get my zen today. But even Mr. Black's forecast is only a guess that people investing today, will not see zen until next October 2022. It could be more or less depending on sinks versus AD give-a-ways. Many users place the bid under 750 and they are just SoL, since the 750 has to be cleared out first. That is not going to happen. What you said, is true to some degree, but what happens when awareness is raised? Cryptic is touting 100% Free to Play and pointing at the player currency exchange. Therefore it is up to us players to be aware of the wait time of our exchange.

Just killing time...
  • hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Okay I will leave all the thread derailing up to you.

Meanwhile it would appear no major adjustments are yet needed to the current forecast. According to both Fritz and Plastic they got zen on the 5th and 6th posted on February 18th. Seems on schedule.
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Fritz and Plastic they got zen on the 5th and 6th posted on February 18th. Seems on schedule.

Zen orders posted on Feb 21st 3:45pm received Oct. 15th between ~7:55pm - 11:59pm (took roughly 4 hours to fulfill 20k zen). A posting 3 days after Plastic and Fritz took about 10 days. Maybe just unusually low buy activity recently, but if this rate holds, my wife's postings in June won't be fulfilled until end of next summer!

Post edited by utookmynick on
    My zen is still there ... in someone's pocket ... just waiting to be spent on AD.

Come on whales, it is only one dime! What are you waiting for Christmas?!! :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    My posting for 5000 zen ordered Feb 22 came in yesterday,
    Adjusted the sheet, seems the value was a 15 day increase over a period of 10 day +1.5 and I am optimistic this will fall back to the +0.8 average after New Years. Mr. @blargskull your 10 zen posted on the 26th of February should arrive within a week. Well before your prediction of Christmas.
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    February 24th (5k) received October 20th 10:50 pm EST

Happy hunting
    Appears to be on the projected path for now. Thank you for posting your data.

• theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I also got a posting from 24th Feb of 4999 filled on 21st Oct 4:18 CEST. So if converting from CEST to EST it would be the 20th as well. Amazing forecast spreadsheet, thank you for making it @hotfrostworm.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
    As they say in the song, No problems only solutions. However the current trend over the past 6 months has been +1.28 more days per day with an average exponential increase of 0.07 over a six month period.

Unless there is a significant change, I would expect this time next year, the average will be +1.42 per day. Please remember, when asked in chat by other players, there is a vast time difference between people who invested more than eight months ago getting paid today and those asking about investing today. They might be waiting two years or the pendulum could swing the other direction.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

As they say in the song, No problems only solutions. However the current trend over the past 6 months has been +1.28 more days per day with an average exponential increase of 0.07 over a six month period.

Unless there is a significant change, I would expect this time next year, the average will be +1.42 per day. Please remember, when asked in chat by other players, there is a vast time difference between people who invested more than eight months ago getting paid today and those asking about investing today. They might be waiting two years or the pendulum could swing the other direction.

A "significant" change may be new Masterwork that should be a good AD sink. Half a million AD per book.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • scriondar#4234 scriondar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Order for 5000 Zen from 3/25/2021 came in today 10/23/2021
  • john#8455 john Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Order for 5000 Zen from 3/25/2021 came in today 10/23/2021

That can't be right has to be 2/25/2021 as I also had an order from 2/25/2021 settle
    Yes more than likely scriondar hit 3 and not 2, simple typo.

In some cases, I have to look hard at the date, NA writes month/day/year and EU writes day/month/year -- which makes it easier to sort numerically but it throws me for a loop sometimes. The EU also swap decimals for commas in number formats such as; 2.300,96 = 2,300.96 and to think, I thought the metric system was going to be my downfall. :lol:
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User

Yes more than likely scriondar hit 3 and not 2, simple typo.

In some cases, I have to look hard at the date, NA writes month/day/year and EU writes day/month/year -- which makes it easier to sort numerically but it throws me for a loop sometimes. The EU also swap decimals for commas in number formats such as; 2.300,96 = 2,300.96 and to think, I thought the metric system was going to be my downfall. :lol:

User error, replace user and try again? :)
    @mentinmindmaker now your comment got me thinking about my Tron game on the shelf, I think I will install it again and give it a play through for old time sake. The old Tron 2.0 (2004) is still tons better than the movie sequel Tron: Legacy (2010). Greetings Programs!
    edited October 2021
    Sorry I was out all day yesterday donating my kidneys to science. I don't think I need them, they are just like yours lungs, very expendable organs. :trollface:

Yesterday I got my TEN zen coins. The world is now mine! I got 10 whole zen for doing nothing but sitting on my butt for 8 months! Now with my 10 zen I will be able to do GREAT THINGS just as Wakko of the Animaniacs did before me.

Just killing time...
    Right on time with that zen.

BTW people here won't get your joke about the kidneys unless I tell them how you swill down tons of RC Cola. What is your normal consumption? Are you down to just one bottle a day yet? :lol: Since you are a non-smoker you can lose a lung but not both. See you for morning coffee in about an hour. Congrats on the big master plan for your zen.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Well, another listing went through today...
    + 354 ZEN @ 6:51AM
    + 500 ZEN @ 6:52 AM
    + 45 ZEN @ 6:57 AM
    + 1000 ZEN @ 7:27 AM
    + 500 ZEN @ 7:28 AM
    + 1500 ZEN @ 7:40 AM
    + 1000 ZEN @ 8:06 AM
    + 100 ZEN @ 8:33 AM
    + 1 ZEN @ 8:38 AM
    that was the listing from 3.3., so that's 247 days.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Can I suggest that they give us a cape with the ZAX letters when we reach 365 days of waitting?
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor

Can I suggest that they give us a cape with the ZAX letters when we reach 365 days of waitting?

What?! According to all the estimations we are beyond that point. :trollface:

March 3rd was 247 and unless the ZAX Guru is wrong, those who posted the 1st of June will see their zen on June the 2nd, 2022! Of course, there is a simple method to hide the whole embarrassing subject for Cryptic. All they have to do is say the exchange is being botted and needs to be taken offline for repairs. Wait a few weeks, then tell all the players as they log into the game;

The Zen Exchange was reset, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Trust me, it did wonders for Sybella... I think?

Just killing time...
    edited November 2021

Please don't give them ideas. They will take your AD and give you a chest piece with capital ZAXKER in the front instead.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • yannick234yannick234 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The spreadsheet seems to still be accurate. Got my Zen ordered on the 5th of march last night (UTC +1).
    March 5 posting, got it on Nov 10.
  • hottsuace#2038 hottsuace Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    5000 zen posted 03/06/21 6:02 PM EST recieved between 9:30 to 10:25 PM EST 11/12/21

Right on time with that zen.

BTW people here won't get your joke about the kidneys unless I tell them how you swill down tons of RC Cola. What is your normal consumption? Are you down to just one bottle a day yet? :lol: Since you are a non-smoker you can lose a lung but not both. See you for morning coffee in about an hour. Congrats on the big master plan for your zen.

I knocked and then pounded on your door this morning... you two must be out, sleeping in, or both dead?? Don't worry, I will call you later from work. No free coffee this morning... now I have to buy a cup from 7/11 and pay to drink their coffee. I hope you are happy. :angry:

About the RC cola, I saw my doctor yesterday and he asked about my "fluid consumption" and I told him, I have cut down to only 1 bottle per day on the RC. He said that was pretty good, then I told him I switched to drinking one 2 liter bottle instead. He didn't laugh. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Order from 9 Mar 2021 — got today 17 Nov 2021. It looks like zax got a good speed up last days, probably because of unbind tokens introduction and (as result) lots of new gear on AH.
    This forum is an echo chamber

Order from 9 Mar 2021 — got today 17 Nov 2021. It looks like zax got a good speed up last days, probably because of unbind tokens introduction and (as result) lots of new gear on AH.

Thanks, I will make the adjustment now. :+1:

As for Mr. @blargskull I got him 2 cup on his way off to work. Poor baby had to tough it out with 7/11 coffee. :lol:
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited November 2021

Maybe, and we are also at the end of the "bonding stones" aftershock for the Zax, entering a more usual "yellow" period.

ZaxGraph