test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unbind tokens very rarely drop from dungeon chests....

...which means it may take a long time or months to gather the amount needed to use them...soooo...i was wondering....What's the point of introducing in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Rare item. WaI.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User

...which means it may take a long time or months to gather the amount needed to use them...

In 10 days I get 185 unbind tokens. And what do you expect? Get 20 000 tokens in 5 days? Stop being lazy, of course you need to farm.

Soooo...i was wondering....What's the point of introducing in the game ?

For players like you, who don't like to grind.
  • Options
    rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User

...which means it may take a long time or months to gather the amount needed to use them...soooo...i was wondering....What's the point of introducing in the game ?

It's very much dependent on RNG, I have received 25 tokens over three days worth of farming. Good luck.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Unbind Token are part of the premium reward drop, so often you may have to rerolls to get them, I rarely use rerolls unless I am looking for particular rewards (ie VoS rings). In two weeks-ish I got about 80+ tokens from various dungeons.
  • Options
    paixnidiaris1#0777 paixnidiaris1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    i got no tokens over one month...that's lame...and predictable ..cause you need to spend cash to buy zen and unbind tokens from zen store...
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    How many dungeons/trials did you run and how many reroll tokens did you expend?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I currently do 1 trial per day plus the occasional dungeon and I've had 3x 5 tokens so far. I've only found them on rerolls of chests so far.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox