test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why I can't access Omu ?

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
Few days ago, I bought a "Jungle of Chult Campaign Collection" from the Zen shop to use on my healer. The item worked, and Soshentar and Omu's campaigns appear as 100% complete to me, but I can't access Omu, and no more missions appeared to me even in Port Nyanzaru, except that Weekly encounters missions. Omu doesn't show up to me on the map.

Did I miss something ?
2fv72Fw.png

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Did you talk to the Prince? Celeste? Do the intro chain?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    IIRC even if you buy out a campaign you still need to go through the "Intro" to each section to access the maps.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I know when I bought-out Cloaked Ascendancy I was under the impression that it would put me in a position as if I'd done it all manually and then the weekly and daily quests would be ready to go and I could continue from there as if I'd gotten there and completed it normally, but all it did was give me currency, complete all the campaign tasks and unlock the boon points. When I went to the map there were no quests anywhere and in order to get my daily and weekly quests and use the map I had to go and do all the intro quests anyway. A buyout is not entirely what you expect.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Did you talk to the Prince? Celeste? Do the intro chain?

I spoke to the Prince, but not to Celeste when i used the item.

... When I went to the map there were no quests anywhere and in order to get my daily and weekly quests and use the map I had to go and do all the intro quests anyway. A buyout is not entirely what you expect.

I noticed that. After searching, I find a new mission in Camp Vengeance and now I can progress with the campaign.

TY All
    2fv72Fw.png