test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mythic companions not showing up in your bag after pulling them

I pulled a mythic companion pack And when I opened it I chose the golden cat and it is nowhere to be found in my bags or Or does it show up in the claims department please fix

Comments

• abnl#5067 abnl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    First i think the companion from the pack is not account wide as it doesnt seem to say account behind it.

But Im replying here for a friend; as he chose the cat from the pack as well and it went straight to his companions, it didnt gave him the option to name it. He can summon it but the companion bonus he initially bought the companion for is nowhere to be found.

I hope it will be fixed as spending that much zen/ad on a companion that you cant use is just sad.
  • byron82#3429 byron82 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I didn't even get the chance to name it lol It never even showed up in my bag at all and it said that it was account wide But on the Character that I opened it on I still don't have it I hope they fix it soon though too much money
  • boeserwicht73boeserwicht73 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same problem with the Golden Bulette pup. It said bind on equip on equip but it went straight to my companions rooster. No equipping, no naming, no companion bonus.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    So buggy Northside made a video on it.

https://youtu.be/ZwT3xfVf8qs
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • gunzerker1971gunzerker1971 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Happened to me also with the golden bulette pup straight to companions and no bonuses.
  • byron82#3429 byron82 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thx Fns2005. Hopefully they will not screw us all Over and make it to where they're bound to character Because the rng alone is totally unacceptable and then we put Our hard earned money into keys in order to pull something And then it doesn't work properly is completely unacceptable Especially if we are not allowed to do with it as we please because we paid money for it . Hopefully it will not be Just like When the band of air and ring of darkness came out they was supposed to be account bound well we All formed are butts off And they were character bound what did they do they told us tough luck farm them again if you want them account wide. This game is totally falling apart and it's due to how much cryptic and them don't care for us It's truly sad. If they would give me back every dollar that I had into this game I would never log into it again. Thank you everyone and I hope you get what you lost back the same as me.
  • abnl#5067 abnl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11502493-patch-notes:-nw.131.20211003a.14

it does say it fixes the pack, but nothing about fixing already equipped bugged out ones... so we will see