test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changing loadouts for Warden Ranger

I have not been able to switch between my Hunter and Warden loadouts for a couple of weeks. I have applied mount and companion to all loadouts, on all toons, rebooted. Nothing. Says it cannot apply some items to loadout and won’t switch. ???

Comments

• melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 272 Arc User
    you might have to go into your character sheet and apply each individual artifact or piece of equipment to all loadouts until it allows you to switch loadouts.

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Alternatively you can start with companions and remove each power and try changing then put it back if nothing happens, then move to mounts and then through gear, just unequip things one by one and eventually it probably will swap and u'll know what was causing it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    I have this issue on several of my alts. I believe it began when I loaded the new mythic artifacts, so I will try removing those from the toon that I can see to find out if I can then access the other load out. Like the OP, I have also synced my companions and mounts, so I think it might be the artifacts.
    Strangely enough, the old artifacts are still in my inventory, so it should be able to pull them from inventory to switch loadouts.

I will also check the new neverember hawk--that might be doing it as well--but I don't remember equipping that item in belt pouch. Hmmm--maybe something else in my belt.

Anyway--very frustrating. I can't tank on my fighter, can't tank on my barb, can't heal on my warlock, and can't switch on my ranger or mage. I can switch on my cleric and my paladin.