test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadout for main character stuck

On my main character Sapoth, I have a loadout for it, I switched to the loadout named (new) from loadout named (original) and it stuck on the loadout. I have tried to go back to loadout original and I hear the tone for the change but it does not change back. When I first switched loadouts the new loadout had been stripped of all appearance images. How do I get my original loadout to come back??

Thanks
Smackmhard

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @nitocris83 you really should pin an info post at the top of the page on this subject.

@smackmhard#8361 the loadout problem is caused by having the same item occupying different positions on your gear layout.

This is normally a companion, sometimes a mount and very occasionally an item of gear on your toon.

Taking them in that order; firstly go to your companion window and use the 'apply to all loadouts' option - then test to see if you can successfully swap.

If not, do the same with your mounts - retest.

If that doesn't work, go item by item through your main character window and hit apply to all loadouts on every item you have slotted.

You will now most likely be fixed.

* this problem seems to occur every time a new mod is rolled out. Perhaps it's some issue related to how they backup and restore player profiles when rolling out a new build? We don't know for sure as Cryptic have yet to make any comment on the subject despite the huge number of players affected.

The workarounds have been discovered and passed on by players in the absence of any assistance from the developers.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'll add another workaround I encountered:

Remove items from the quick tray (d-pad items).
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Why everyone is looking for workarounds and do not clearly ask Cryptic to solve the issue?! It's a BUG and needs to be fixed.
  • kingqtip1kingqtip1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have tried everything. "Apply to all loadouts", removed everything, and now I cannot change my loadouts,there are certain things I cannot equip. Fix this NOW.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Seeing as I am a cleric, these work arounds don't work for me as I use different companions, gems, mounts insignias etc. I need to be able to switch between different loadouts but can't. My only way of getting my heal loadout back is to strip character and then retrain character. It's frustrating having to do this more and more. The tray items stay the same on all my loadouts. Horn/stone/forgers box. I actually quit the game last night due to this issue as I refused to retrain my character YET AGAIN.

We have different loadouts for different reasons, AOE, ST, HEALS, AP GAIN. GOLD GAIN. All use different equipment, comps, mounts. Yet we can't swap loadouts due to the frustrating loadout bug. This has been the worst mod for this issue.
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    This bug is pain in the a.. Should be fixed as fast as possible. +1 to this topic.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Also (not as important as the bug detailed here I also experimented) but will leave it here.

you cant change loadouts if your artifact is on cooldown.
    But you can swap if your mount power is on cooldown, so can we have the same mechanic for active artifact?
    We have to wait a minute every time we want to switch loadout in a dungeon.

Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor