test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Unbind Tokens Drop Chance

Comments

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

Are these on PS4/5 yet? I have not seen them drop or in the Zen store?

They aren't yet available in the zen store. They are a chance of dropping from dungeon/trial chests and progress rewards.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • tyrlaan#5615 tyrlaan Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2021

Please add the old transmutes from the adventuring quests and also the old Bahamut Champion Booster packs, Barbarian Booster Pack, the old T1-T2-T3 item sets.

TBH they should sell the old class booster packs (and Bahamut pack) again. They removed them because (in their eyes: too) many characters would get the mounts and companions included but with the addition of all the "- Account" companion/mount packs on trade I don´t see how that is a valid argument anymore. Also they added flavor and a title and equipment people can no longer get.

Regarding unbind tokens, I suggest they start with a few item categories which are a no-brainer to allow to "unbind" because they exist in unbound versions already (like enchantments, insignias) to find the right price for unbinding first (because it will have an impact on the economy). And some of the special items mentioned here should not be BtC/BtA in the first place (because if they currently only exist in a bound version and people agree that they should be unbound to be traded, the need to use unbind tokens as an extra layer to be able to trade them just feels like an extra fee).
    Post edited by tyrlaan#5615 on
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Is it intended that you can unbind the reclaimable artifacts from the echoes of prophecy event?
  • malus#5316 malus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Unbind in the future:

VoS Rings
    Vos Shirt and Pants
  • organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User

I'm not going to pay even more for the ability to unbind something from one character only to rebind it to another.

Item that you unbind, will never be bind again, even after you use it on another character. It is one-time purchase, you don't need to unbind that item again. It will be unbind forever.

Offer to immediately unbind the account in order to sell it through the auction as well.

The monopolist detected! it sounds more like you're afraid of fair competition at the AH.

Since the game will lose all meaning.

It's funny. Because, you are not happy with the fact that now the players have more options.
  • martelis1981martelis1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    VoS Rings
    Avernus hunts Gear
  • cygnusx1#6322 cygnusx1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Unbind tokens should only unbind items once. ie LH weapons should become BTC again once equipped. Makes money for the game and it's more fair to the people who spent all those hours farming Tomm.

Content from the last 12 months should not be unbound. not fair to the people who grinded things out and no one will play content if everything can be bought. Yes, VoS RNG really sucks but fix the RNG. Add currency where the Band of Air can be bought after 100 runs or something like that.

Unbind enchants - so many people have accidently bound enchants b/c of the stupid bug where bound coals bind enchants

I love this game but am very concerned about the drop in player population even after the Sept recruitment event. Unbind tokens imho is not going to help increase the player base. No one is running tomm anymore.

Devs - pls play your own game! ty
  • darc#2795 darc Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I like the idea but I'm an original player since the game first released though I no longer use my original account as I lost the info for it but unbind is not new it is just a returning feature, there was an unbind option before, you could use As to unbind an item, and I think we had tokens once to but don't remember exactly. Evenways I do not like the idea of having to use more then one token to unbind an item, because if the rng drop rate for these tokens is as bad as rest of the games rng then poor players will never have enough tokens to even be able to unbind anything. This feels more like a sneaky cash grab to me to get people to pay real money to do it and tbh that feels wrong. Paying to play is a form of gambling and this game targets a lot of kids. This game already has way to much gambling like pay to play stuff in it with horrible rng such as lockboxes and keys and so on. But I hope I wrong and the rng turns out good here. As I'm one of those poor players.

Unbind tokens should only unbind items once. ie LH weapons should become BTC again once equipped. Makes money for the game and it's more fair to the people who spent all those hours farming Tomm.

Just the opposite. What you write is unfair to those players who farm Tomm/Zariel.

Content from the last 12 months should not be unbound. not fair to the people who grinded things out and no one will play content if everything can be bought.

Just the opposite again. And how you will buy everything, if no one will play content? Your own words is your enemy. You are trying look like you fight for fairness, but in reality you have nothing to do with Fairness.

• kittywhite#1302 kittywhite Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    RIBCAGE armor or the hunt gear drops in Avernus.
  • azeldh1234azeldh1234 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    let me get this straight.. so for example if we get Lionheart weapons in TOMM, we have to first unbind and place in AH ?? is that right.. which means u guys are forcing us again to spend real money
    edited November 2021

let me get this straight.. so for example if we get Lionheart weapons in TOMM, we have to first unbind and place in AH ?? is that right.. which means u guys are forcing us again to spend real money

Unbind tokens are a drop from dungeons/trials chest and reward for overflow experience. Min drop 5 tokens, max 25 tokens.

Hi @nitocris83 .
    What I like to see be able to be unbound in the future:

1. Artifact sets ( necklaces and belts ).
    2. Avernus hunt gear.
    3. Shirts and pants.
    4. HC VoS gear from mini-bosses.
    5. VoS rings.
    6. Weapon and armor enchantments.
    7. Companions gear.
    8. Gear from the new adventuring quests. Because it's have the old transmute.
    In the future, it would be nice to have this feature from the beginning.
    your proposal is to turn NW into a mall. i appreciate the game needs whales to survive but players should be expected to play some content at least and not just buy everything. sell stuff that will help playes w the content (comps, mounts), not the rewards from the content. make the content more accessible (get Demo out of RTQs, give people an incentive to play Tomm, not gatekeep it to endgame players so they can monopolize LH weapons)
    unbind the wings from the diamond shards box, chain of scales and foragers box
  • tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    it would be cool if we can get ( Watcher Weapon Sets ) on the master list for unbind

Watcher Weapon Sets Are gathered from doing Master Expoditons & summoning a watcher ty @cryptic stuidos
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

Just the opposite. What you write is unfair to those players who farm Tomm/Zariel.

Just the opposite again. And how you will buy everything, if no one will play content? Your own words is your enemy. You are trying look like you fight for fairness, but in reality you have nothing to do with Fairness.

What one player has, how they get it is no business of any other player.

Except possibly the seller.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    greywynd said:

What one player has, how they get it is no business of any other player.

Except possibly the seller.
    Exactly.
  • tommy069#5108 tommy069 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I've had 10 of these drop, 2 x 5 ea, both from Master of The Hunt!

So far, the only thing I can find to unbind is Coal Wards at 80/1 and Pres Wards at 1/1.
    To be fair, I've only had a cursory scan of some stuff on a couple of characters and not done a deep dive into bank vaults and so on.

Has anyone identified any more things to add to that list?

I get that they won't be able to unbind Companions and Mounts that have already been activated, as that is clearly a very different case to slotting a piece of standard gear/artifact/weapon etc, but the ones you keep in your inventory or bank slots, should be just as easy to unbind as any other item, no?

your proposal is to turn NW into a mall. i appreciate the game needs whales to survive but players should be expected to play some content at least and not just buy everything. sell stuff that will help playes w the content (comps, mounts), not the rewards from the content. make the content more accessible (get Demo out of RTQs, give people an incentive to play Tomm, not gatekeep it to endgame players so they can monopolize LH weapons)

It's simple. To turn nw into a normal mmorpg, where players will have a options/alternative like in the other mmorpgs. Ordinary players are happy with this change. Those, who control most of the market are not. There is a lot of mmorpg where the bind system is not exist and everything is ok.

• mannlannius#9283 mannlannius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bags would be nice to unbound
  • freezy312#8596 freezy312 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Greetings Adventurers,
    >
    > Starting today on PC*, unbind tokens have a chance to drop in premium rewards - we hope to have these tokens available for purchase in the Zen Market soon! Chances to drop will remain after the release of the Zen Store item and we will be releasing more detailed information on how these tokens work.
    >
    > In the meantime, let us know other items you'd like to see be able to be unbound in the future!
    >
    >
    > *The patch where these tokens have a chance to drop will be available next week on Console.

Things to add to unbinding soon, weapon and armor enchantments. Can we also make mount and companion tokens tradeable?
  • stef4presidentstef4president Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Personaly? Scrap original plan. Dont see the point of selling it on ah. Make unbind tonen from character to account bound. So many people will benifit from it. People that wanna plan different toon can bring companion, gear ( ribcage, power shirt ect over that way. I got 4 toons endgame, but its what keeps me playing or would be boring. New people/midgame people wont quit the game that easy and endgame people only get richer, selling trial weapons is personaly a mistake. We love to help and train people, now they just buy it from ah and less to do in the game.
  • freeman845#9657 freeman845 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Please unbind HC Vos Regent to make the game a little bit fairest. I did more than 100 runs and still have no rings because of RNG. I decide to stop the game because of that, I was really upset to host runs and see everybody loot but not me. Without the ring can not compete on end game so no interest to continue.
  • ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    The 1,525 shirts/pants from hardcore vos please please I’ve ran hardcore vos like two hundred times now and didn’t get even a single pants drop, at this point I’d be willing to spend like a hundred bucks on your game just to convert it all to AD and buy a pair, this grind is ridiculous and I’d be so, so happy to be able to buy them on the AH. I don’t see how it would harm the dungeon either, the main incentive of hardcore vos is the rings anyways, not the shirts and pants. So as someone who already grinded out their rings, I would LOVE to be able to unbind, and buy or sell, the 1,525 shirts and pants
  • potm#2580 potm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unbind

Avernus Hunt Gears
  • crippled#2684 crippled Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Avernus Hunt Gear. I don't need Ribcage anymore for my healer.
    VoS Rings. I have so many leg rings that useless for my toon. And my cleric still wears purple rings.
    VoS HC reagents (not the ring)
    VoS HC gear from mini-bosses
    Companion Equipment
    Mounts and comps that have not been equipped
    Bags
    Overloads. 5% ap gain is very helpful, willing to buy more.
  • shovkupshovkup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Would be really cool if we could unbind old artifact weapons set like the ones from SOMI/Barovia...
  • aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Bags
  • hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Please allow Unbind on Forgehammer of Gond artifacts from the Winter Fest event.
    Also please add unbind weapon transmute from Vallenhas vendor because those has been dropped for wrong classes as character bound, which we can’t even transfer to other toon to use.
    Siege of NW charger Mount should be changed to bound to account please.