test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Corbin the venerate item level bug 0 vs500

arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
Hy, i equipped his Power on the utility and at legendary was supposed to be 500 itml and Say 300 likes and Epic Comp. but the fun thinks Is the 300 dosnt add to your item ..so Is equipping utility worth zero item lev lol.. my ENG isnt very well i Hope the others player can help Better on descrive this. Tnx for your time

Comments

• Options
    juriwerg#8079 juriwerg Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Hy, i equipped his Power on the utility and at legendary was supposed to be 500 itml and Say 300 likes and Epic Comp. but the fun thinks Is the 300 dosnt add to your item ..so Is equipping utility worth zero item lev lol.. my ENG isnt very well i Hope the others player can help Better on descrive this. Tnx for your time

I can confirm this bug. Same here on PC. Info says it gitves item level 300, while it is supposed to give 500 to combined rating. As alegendary companion, it usually should be item level 500 on legendary level and give 500 to combined rating.

But now (on legendary level) it gives 0 (Zero) to item level and 500 to combined rating.

So: a bug (or even 2 bugs). Until this bug is fixed, it may be nice, though - for people who struggle to get their rating stats up. 0 additional item level, but the combined rating raise of a legendary (or, if upgraded, of a mythic) companion is surely a nice boost with no raising of item level at all. Especially good for scaled content. Again: only until this will be fixed eventually.
  • Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Aragon points it out in his video at 3:00 as well.

https://youtu.be/cdquzv2LRcI