Weapon tooltip strange

rockster#6227
rockster#6227 Member Posts: 821 Arc User
I don't even know that to call this so will just leave the image here. Something aint right.

Comments

• armadeonx
    armadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It seems to suggest someone forgot to add a description to one of the potential modifiers.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • plasticbat
    plasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,453 Arc User
    I think it is a display bug because there should be no "Equip". I don't see that in my green version anyway.
    The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will.
  • rockster#6227
    I just went and checked my Mirage symbol and it has the same thing and I even equipped a random blue symbol destined for scrap and it also had the same thing on it.
  • plasticbat
    plasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,453 Arc User
    edited November 2021

I just went and checked my Mirage symbol and it has the same thing and I even equipped a random blue symbol destined for scrap and it also had the same thing on it.

Restart the game client to see if it goes away? I suspect you did something (not your fault) and somehow triggered a bug and altered the weapon display windows template.
    The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will.
  • rockster#6227
    I'll do a force verify and see if it changes anything and report back.
  • rockster#6227
    Nope, didn't change a thing.
  • nitocris83
    nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,306 Community Manager
    Passing this along for investigation.
  • seekey#7769
    seekey#7769 Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I mostly seeing this when i inspecting someone but i haven't see this on my own weapons yet ...
    Since i 1st saw that (about a year or more ago) i wondering if it showing this way that how many cubes were spent on it ...