test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox rewards not displaying

nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
In Windows 11, my lockbox rewards dialogs are empty frames. The awards still drop, but no display as to what they were.

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Mine was blank today as well. I seen the 10 mount token pack land in my bag but reward window showed nothing.
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    This happened to me today, too. I found my mount token pack, but have no idea how many trade bars I got.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I'm not updating to windows 11 until I absolutely have to. Probably when support for win10 ceases.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's probably a bit too early to upgrade to Win 11, give it a few months for Microsoft and other developers to iron out their issues.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • b3yz4deb3yz4de Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Windows 10 here, had same problem yesterday and i almost went crazy about that but found in inventory log that i received items from that lockbox
  • nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    An Update...
    Probably not tied to Windows 11 as I originally thought. Seems to be tied to something about a character. I usually open all lock boxes on the same toon, but used a different one earlier this week and the lock box awards displayed correctly. I have since tried 2 other characters and gone back to original one with the issue. The first reported character still displays an empty dialog frame. One of the alternate characters also has an empty frame.
    The other two display the contents as expected.
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2021

An Update...
    Probably not tied to Windows 11 as I originally thought. Seems to be tied to something about a character. I usually open all lock boxes on the same toon, but used a different one earlier this week and the lock box awards displayed correctly. I have since tried 2 other characters and gone back to original one with the issue. The first reported character still displays an empty dialog frame. One of the alternate characters also has an empty frame.
    The other two display the contents as expected.

Hey there! Would you be able to let me know which of your characters you're having the issue on? I'd like to see if I can reproduce it locally for a fix.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: And the lockbox that you're opening, as well!
  • yamioni#9870 yamioni Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I have experienced this issue as well. I noticed that it seems to occur only on the fix box in a session. If you open a second one, it displays correctly.

I also noticed that when it doesn't display correctly, there is a different currency displayed at the bottom of the window (which I do not recognize.) Instead of showing my key count, it shows a zero and some elaborate looking token which is red and blue in color.

I only open boxes on my main (warlock) and I've only opened the current lockbox since this started occurring (Recon.)
  • nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Opening the Recon lock box on my warlock has the problem, no problem on my wizard. I never have more than one key to see if it is only the first time :-)
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Opening the Recon lock box on my warlock has the problem, no problem on my wizard. I never have more than one key to see if it is only the first time :-)

@nephridil#8530

I think you need to let him know your gamertag as well as which character so he can copy your profile to test it.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    @crypticpop#7861

I find this only happens if I open the lockbox right after opening my 2 VIP claimables(Key, rerolls, potions). If I close that reward box first things seem to show normally. I tend to open the key bag first, then the reroll/potion bag.

Another note, at the bottom of the lockbox reward window there is usually a little icon of an enchanted key. When the window bugs, it shows a different little icon. Astral lockbox shows differently as well when opened, there's no enchanted key icon it's something else. Same idea.
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    reg1981 said:

@crypticpop#7861

I find this only happens if I open the lockbox right after opening my 2 VIP claimables(Key, rerolls, potions). If I close that reward box first things seem to show normally. I tend to open the key bag first, then the reroll/potion bag.

Another note, at the bottom of the lockbox reward window there is usually a little icon of an enchanted key. When the window bugs, it shows a different little icon. Astral lockbox shows differently as well when opened, there's no enchanted key icon it's something else. Same idea.

Awesome, I was able to make it happen locally! Thanks for the repro steps, hopefully I'll have a fix in for it soon.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User

reg1981 said:

@crypticpop#7861

Awesome, I was able to make it happen locally! Thanks for the repro steps, hopefully I'll have a fix in for it soon.
    Nice, I wish other bugs can be fixed as fast as this one, even if they are not related to lockboxes! Thank you!
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • slesreth#2147 slesreth Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Glad to see this is addressed! I experience the same thing on my main as well, opening the recon box.
  • horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

Mine was blank today as well. I seen the 10 mount token pack land in my bag but reward window showed nothing.

same problem have report tiket for me