test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Today's gift not available for me

Some ppl in my guild tell me today's gift is 25 reroll tokens. Myself and some others didn't have it show up in reclaims agent.

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I don't think the weekly gift comes out until 10am PST (1.5 hours from this post).
  • halfbaked#8040 halfbaked Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I was thinking exactly that until some people in guild told me it's 25 reroll tokens and already claimable!! I'll sit tight till I get home from work and check again.
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    My brother and I both received the 25 reroll tokens but my nephew's account didn't. It was also odd that when I first checked on my account at around 10:40am EST, it didn't show up, but when I checked again at 11am it was there.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue is currently being investigated. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Just adding to say that I have the same problem.
  • myashi08myashi08 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also didn't receive :'(
  • progoniteljprogonitelj Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    They answered me in ticker for tokens : Hello,

Thank you for your patience, adventurer.

I already received the update from our Senior Game Master, and after investigating the issue further, we were able to replicate it as well on our end. Our development team confirmed that this issue will be addressed right away and you can have the assurance that all affected players will be able to get the reward before the promotion ends. Further updates about it will be posted on the game's news page and forums.

I greatly appreciate your help in reporting this matter to us. In addition, if you encountered other issues related to or similar to this matter, please let me know. Any additional information you provide will be very helpful in our investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Regards,
    GM Somnolence
    Game Master

I already received the update from our Senior Game Master, and after investigating the issue further, we were able to replicate it as well on our end. Our development team confirmed that this issue will be addressed right away and you can have the assurance that all affected players will be able to get the reward before the promotion ends. Further updates about it will be posted on the game's news page and forums.

I greatly appreciate your help in reporting this matter to us. In addition, if you encountered other issues related to or similar to this matter, please let me know. Any additional information you provide will be very helpful in our investigation.

Regards,
    GM Somnolence
    Game Master

There is a problem for someone because reroll tokens was in some week i don't know when and that is double prize. There and now. And there is bug. If you collected it once you can't go twice for same reward.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Regards,
    GM Somnolence
    Game Master

There is a problem for someone because reroll tokens was in some week i don't know when and that is double prize. There and now. And there is bug. If you collected it once you can't go twice for same reward.
    It should not have anything to do with repeating reward. I got both.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Regards,
    GM Somnolence
    Game Master

It should not have anything to do with repeating reward. I got both.
    I received gift on preview server but nothing on live, my friend open his account on my pc and got gift and i didn't so. Today is sunday if they don't fix that until tuesday. There go rewards
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

Regards,
    GM Somnolence
    Game Master

Nice. Lets hope they just fix by giving everyone this reward again and I can have it again... like last time :D
  • paixnidiaris1#0777 paixnidiaris1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Same issue ...i never received 25 reroll tokens on tuesday...neither my guildies...
  • b3yz4deb3yz4de Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    new reward comming today but i still was not able to claim 25 reroll tokens :(
  • valarmorghulis94valarmorghulis94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello. The problem persists, I can't see the gift, so I can't take it out
    Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us, adventurer.

I coordinated again your issue with our Senior Game Master and currently, we are still waiting for an update from our development team. I would like to apologize again for the inconvenience that you had with this matter. On the other hand, you can have the assurance that our team will do its best to have this matter fixed as soon as possible.

As part of our investigation, I will need you to check if you will be able to receive the rewards for this week. If you will still encounter the same problem, please let me know and I will forward the details of your issue to our Senior Game Master. And if you have other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to inform me. I will be glad to help you further.

I received other gift and no reroll tokens. They sent me this.
  • paixnidiaris1#0777 paixnidiaris1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    When are we going to get them ? Is the claims agent bug fixed yet ?
  • skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

This issue is currently being investigated. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,

@percemer

What's the update on this one? Some of us have not received it.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Looking more and more like we'll just be missing out on this reward. Seeing as we haven't heard anymore about it and they just moved on with another weeks reward. People with VIP really aren't losing much, however it's nice for those without VIP.
  • c9kamic9kami Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi I also have not received. Almost two weeks but I've been regularly getting feedback when i ask for updates. Was told to share here. :)
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

I am back with good news; the dev team plan to fix this issue on Thursday.

Due to the nature of this issue, all players will be able to claim 25 Reward Reroll Tokens.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    percemer said:

Hello,

I am back with good news; the dev team plan to fix this issue on Thursday.

Due to the nature of this issue, all players will be able to claim 25 Reward Reroll Tokens.

Regards,

I somewhat figured it would be solved this way and I also expect some people will still complain about "it is not fair".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    haha it is very fair - I deserve those 50 tokens
    their bug "fixing" is top as always :D