test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pinned dmg and stats chart when in combat.

mrjotmrjot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I've been wondering if it would ever be possible to implement a table on the screen as a hud menu, where you can see real-time stats, and how the numbers change while you are fighting, without having to open the Character sheet. The same would work for your damage, being able to see it in real time without having the huge card that appears with the X button.
To not saturate the screen, it could be toggable if players don't want it to show.
I think it would help for build optimization, since some effects / stacks have low duration and by the time you get full stacks and check the character sheet some of them finish, and you don't really see how your build works at it's full potential.

Thanks!

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Only if it can be turned off.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mrjotmrjot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Of course, as i'm pointing out, it would be toggable from the hud or interface menu =)
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I like this idea, I'm sick of opening and shutting the C sheet as fast as I can while in combat to see how my caps are going, a lot of my orange comes from things which only proc in battle and I like to keep an eye on what everything is doing.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    mrjot said:

I've been wondering if it would ever be possible to implement a table on the screen as a hud menu, where you can see real-time stats, and how the numbers change while you are fighting, without having to open the Character sheet. The same would work for your damage, being able to see it in real time without having the huge card that appears with the X button.
    To not saturate the screen, it could be toggable if players don't want it to show.
    I think it would help for build optimization, since some effects / stacks have low duration and by the time you get full stacks and check the character sheet some of them finish, and you don't really see how your build works at it's full potential.

Thanks!

There is Rainers Character builder. It have integrated ACT( advanced Combat tracker) to eveluate your dps performance, how offten companion/gear proc and etc.
    Also it have this feature, which evaluate groups performance in real time. And it's show on screen.

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================