test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HUNTER Ranger and the Music Box

2»

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @modlesie =) Come on, the hunter you are so against is 56600 IL, (I have the number from the vid you posted now,) and you complain that he came on the top of the paingiver in uncapped contend against 46500 fighter...

Any other thing you want to troll here with?
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    rikitaki said:

@modlesie =) Come on, the hunter you are so against is 56600 IL, (I have the number from the vid you posted now,) and you complain that he came on the top of the paingiver in uncapped contend against 46500 fighter...

Any other thing you want to troll here with?

and i am 59k GF, and i have no chance against this Ranger. Not even close.

PS. If you are on another instance, Gears score is displayed incorrectly. He has far more than 46k. You should know that only from equipment which he is using.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @modlesie said:
    > and i am 59k GF, and i have no chance against this Ranger. Not even close.
    >
    > PS. If you are on another instance, Gears score is displayed incorrectly. He has far more than 46k. You should know that only from equipment which he is using.

Yeah, fighters suck. Our best encounters and daily went to Barbarians.
    Rangers don’t need a nerf, fighters need a boost and to be made exciting again. Fighter was my main, I only tank with it now. The dps side is underperforming and the encounters are boring.
    Look at the magnitude vs Barbs.
    We fell far and haven’t come back. And please don’t come@me about this one player you know who’s the best

Again TR and Rangers are fine.
    The other dps need help
  • While the HR is running with fully maxed gear it doesn't show that the other players are too. Just by the helmet, you can see who made the correct choice and who didn't.

Magnitude > Bonus Damage > Status

Could it be that for the GF that is a burst class, using this set would be the best choice?

As far as I know, the problem with the HR is doing a lot of damage is some power with AP gain bug (I don't know which one, I just saw comments) and a greater synergy with equipment that needs a stack - Ribcage.
    edited September 2021

While the HR is running with fully maxed gear it doesn't show that the other players are too. Just by the helmet, you can see who made the correct choice and who didn't.

Could it be that for the GF that is a burst class, using this set would be the best choice?

As far as I know, the problem with the HR is doing a lot of damage is some power with AP gain bug (I don't know which one, I just saw comments) and a greater synergy with equipment that needs a stack - Ribcage.

Welcome in the thread : HUNTER Ranger and the Music Box

hahahahah ^.^

PS. This screen is random screen of his character in PE, this is not from dungeon.
    Post edited by modlesie on
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Am I missing something here? You're saying that is your GF? If so, how can you take a screenshot and not have the stats showing? That'd mean you're in a different zone to yourself...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    armadeonx said:

Am I missing something here? You're saying that is your GF? If so, how can you take a screenshot and not have the stats showing? That'd mean you're in a different zone to yourself...

No, i am stronger :P
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    modlesie said:

armadeonx said:

No, i am stronger :P
    So that wasn't you? So the other two dps were both Fighters? No wonder you're complaining lol
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    There is so much ignorance in this thread. Its so strange how so many "experienced" players are not aware of the current metas. For ST trials (ToMM/ZC), its not even close. The Arbiter is performing well and outshines the other classes. For dungeons, its not even close. The TR and SW are untouchable. Its not really even a discussion, its common knowledge.
  • modlesie said:

Yea you are right- class are balanced- Except of HR ^.^

HR need to be nerfed, this is still my opinion :)

Nah. Playing a HR split means constantly paying attention to ca and to stance switching. It doesn't need to be nerfed just because you can't be top of the board.
    Murder time is fun time!
  • While the HR is running with fully maxed gear it doesn't show that the other players are too. Just by the helmet, you can see who made the correct choice and who didn't.

Um, no.
    You need the right combo of items to work with the Rib (any class). There's a lot of gear out there and just because it has a screaming high item level doesn't mean HAMSTER. What's important is to look at what works together. If you notice, most of us are running Balor bracers, Ribs, Greaves of the Fallen Angel... and we're doing it for a reason on TR & WR & HR.

Saying something needs yet another nerf is comical. Especially, when we're still having issues with our (Ranger) encounters not working correctly.
    Murder time is fun time!
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    As a fighter dps, I've only been outdpsed by 1 HR so far from my demo/vos runs since I've been back ~2weeks. HR high-end and TR high-end seem about the same and if I decided to fully invest in my dps spec, I'd likely come close their dps as fighter.

I have no idea about what's best and worst, as I've been away nearly 8 months, but seems they've done relatively well getting classes, at least for ST, pretty close together.

AoE, its hard to tell with companions.

As a fighter dps, I've only been outdpsed by 1 HR so far from my demo/vos runs since I've been back ~2weeks. HR high-end and TR high-end seem about the same and if I decided to fully invest in my dps spec, I'd likely come close their dps as fighter.

I have no idea about what's best and worst, as I've been away nearly 8 months, but seems they've done relatively well getting classes, at least for ST, pretty close together.

AoE, its hard to tell with companions.

you are pro, teach me master -_-
  • sirian#5710 sirian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I also find that there is no class balance. HR and TR are proportionally too strong. But I don't want to bring up a nerf here, but a buff of the other classes. The AOE attacks of the fighter for example are ridiculously weak.
    There are not even three good AOE attacks:

1. Many players (myself included) use bull Charge for AOE to reposition themselves. Unfortunately, the attack only does ST damage and doesn't help much to destroy large groups. Here, it would be good that when a charge is used, the surrounding enemies also get (mitigated) damage.
    2. Tremor has a ridiculously low range and hits very few enemies. Here it would be good to increase the range
    3. Onslaught is the only true AOE attack. Unfortunately, you have to target an enemy for it to trigger, which doesn't always work. It can happen that the attack does not go through correctly and nothing happens or you have to click the buttons more often before it is triggered. Here I would like to see a solution like the path of the blade of the TR: the attack can be triggered without targeting and hit close enemies.

• NERF THEM ALL!
    lol
    Or they can just fix all the other classes that they broke and make them all good.
    Murder time is fun time!