test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary mount pack?

I thought console players were getting champions legendary choice mount pack?
Pc player's got

Best Answer

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    They changed the order for consoles. We will be getting the Legendary Mount packs on the 30th, and today we get the coupon along with PC.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png

Answers

• Options
    rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Same here on PS4. The order of the gift was changed to the same gift PC received today. I'm not sure if this was intentional or by accident.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • Options
    tayloc418#5602 tayloc418 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Changed by a accident or are we getting 30% off zen on black Friday and they didn't want you to have that discount plus the 50% off any market item at the same time
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2021

Changed by a accident or are we getting 30% off zen on black Friday and they didn't want you to have that discount plus the 50% off any market item at the same time

Obviously, this is not an "accident".
    This is probably the measure to avoid upsetting people AFTER black Friday.
    You get (say) 30% off on black Friday. People buy stuff. Then, a 50% off coupon drop afterward. There will be a lot of unhappy customer (especially those who do not follow PC gift progress).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***