What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unbind tokens

thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited October 2021 in PvE Discussion
Trial weapons belongs to the players that have mastered trials

I don’t want to profit of my "Olympic" medal of neverwinter

Leave them out

Nerf the trials and let the bosses have 2 seconds longer tells or something, but don’t remove new players progression.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited October 2021

Leave them out

Nerf the trials and let the bosses have 2 seconds longer tells or something, but don’t remove new players progression.

You don't have to if you don't want to. Others may not have the same thought as yours. Olympic medals were sold and gifted.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I've been building up my unbind tokens to give them to alliance members and a friend. If you want to feel you achieved something and others didn't, just look at the status of the weapon; unbound vs char bound.
  • organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User

Leave them out

You have no idea what you're talking about. Because, players who have mastered this trials, will be the first one who will sell this weapons.

• thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    > @organius#4038 said:
    > You have no idea what you're talking about. Because, players who have mastered this trials, will be the first one who will sell this weapons.

Yes, and the first ones to not train new players when the next trial comes along, only to greed on the weapons, hord them and selling on the ah in a year or 2.

This is so bad for the community.

The players that feel left out now, will be even more left out when the top 5% don’t want to train them later on.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    The trend may be: buy the weapon (unbound), do the dungeon, get the same weapon (bound), sell the "used" unbound weapon (save some unbind token).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Players who completed the top end content aren't required to teach others. Everyone is perfectly capable of learning the content themselves and mastering it themselves. There isn't anything in this game right now that is even close to only being able to be completed by a top 5%.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Oh ah if only I could be bothered to find the screenshots now of people telling people not to teach other people because it rUiNs tHe mArKet!^°!

I love the discussion of how bad unbind tokens are because just imagine everything would have been unbound in the first place. But no profit in this picture.
    - bye bye -
  • organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2021

> @organius#4038 said:
    > You have no idea what you're talking about. Because, players who have mastered this trials, will be the first one who will sell this weapons.

Yes, and the first ones to not train new players when the next trial comes along, only to greed on the weapons, hord them and selling on the ah in a year or 2.

This is so bad for the community.

The players that feel left out now, will be even more left out when the top 5% don’t want to train them later on.

Stop being lazy. YouTube is full of the guides. Everyone is capable of learning the content themselves and mastering it. And don't speak on behalf of the community.
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    > @organius#4038 said:
    > Stop being lazy. YouTube is full of the guides. Everyone is capable of learning the content themselves and mastering it. And don't speak on behalf of the community.

I have completed everything this game have to offer. They can put the Mc weapons in sealstor for what I care, but the weapons from trials belongs to the players that have completed the trials.

I will be selling this weapons like everybody else that visit the forums.. but I still think unbinding trial weapons is bad.

I will rob the players of their ad, dont you worry! Its more the transmute that says you have completed something that I don’t like everyone having.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

...that says you have completed something that I don’t like everyone having.

Waaaaaa!
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.