test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I change my character

runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I accidentally changes my character and don't know how I did it. I need to return to my normal character state. How do I do this?

Answers

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Would help if we had more details. Do you mean with feats or paragon path? Appearance? Clothes? etc
  • runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm currently an invisible wolf.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    What is 'normal' and what is current state?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited October 2021
    Should just be a timed affect, you should see how long the buff is in the upper left hand corner under your HP.
    I changed into a wolf, and can't use anything. It won't let me use any powers, or change clothes. It says "return to your normal character state".
    Did you put something to the belt slot and press that? If yes, press that number again.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    The only timed effect showing is well rested.
    I've tried all of my keybinds, but I can't change back. I can't interact with targets.
    I get a message that I can't do something while my power tray is transformed.
    edited October 2021
    The potion should only last a minute, you'll have to submit a bug report and have a GM or Dev help you.
    Post edited by arazith07 on
    Thank you.
    I didn't use a potion.
    edited October 2021
    What were you doing before you changed to a wolf? Like which quest? Which zone?
    Seeking the Spirit
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    You have follow that quest line as a wolf until a certain point and you will turn back automagically.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
    Ok. Thank you.
    edited October 2021

Seeking the Spirit

This is a early level quest in Vellosk. I don't remember what that quest does anymore. I assume you are in wolf form (4 legs and not werewolf) and the quest needs you to go to somewhere. May be within a kind of circle. Check the map.
    Thank you. I completed the quest and am back to normal now.