test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

account dedicated squire not in rca

unknownsixunknownsix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
bout a dedicated squire account (orange name) and it only redeemed on the char that added the comanion
it does not show in the rca

Comments

• unknownsixunknownsix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    *companion
    i am on pc
  • horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User

bout a dedicated squire account (orange name) and it only redeemed on the char that added the comanion
    it does not show in the rca

Same for me
    deva account same bugs
    edited October 2021

Deva Champion account no Dedicated Squire account
    i just read the reddit page titled "Legendary Premium Mount Bundle? : Neverwinter" (similar issue)
    some of them said they will post if this gets fixed but i didn't see a fixed post
    we may not get what we payed for ever

however this is the response they said for the mount pack in 2020

"Update 4/4/2020

Issue has been resolved as of 9am PT. Thank you for your patience.

Update: If you opened the choice pack prior to it being disabled, please contact CS for assistance.

We identified an issue with the Legendary Mount Choice Pack from the new bundle where Console players were getting 1 mount of their selection and 2 random ones. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible and have disabled opening the pack in the meantime. We will update the thread with more information when available."

they said to contact customer service (cs) in this post
    i would also recomend posting on the forum to anybody with the same issue reading this so players will know when it will be fixed
    i have submited a ticket 2 hours ago approx 1.5 hours after gond 2021
    god i hope i didnt trow 30$ from my wallet to buy 2,800,000 ad dedicated squire for my account
    only to have it on a char i don't play much lately
    (i bout a 50$ zen pack cause i wanted him and converted to ad directly using the zax (bout 1 vip for 1000 zen and have 500 zen left over) total cost for this companion is 5300 - 1000 -500 = 3800 zen directly from my wallet with 60,000 ad left over after purchase)

i just read the reddit page titled "Legendary Premium Mount Bundle? : Neverwinter" (similar issue)
    some of them said they will post if this gets fixed but i didn't see a fixed post
    we may not get what we payed for ever

however this is the response they said for the mount pack in 2020

"Update 4/4/2020

Issue has been resolved as of 9am PT. Thank you for your patience.

Update: If you opened the choice pack prior to it being disabled, please contact CS for assistance.

We identified an issue with the Legendary Mount Choice Pack from the new bundle where Console players were getting 1 mount of their selection and 2 random ones. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible and have disabled opening the pack in the meantime. We will update the thread with more information when available."

they said to contact customer service (cs) in this post
    i would also recomend posting on the forum to anybody with the same issue reading this so players will know when it will be fixed
    i have submited a ticket 2 hours ago approx 1.5 hours after gond 2021
    god i hope i didnt trow 30$ from my wallet to buy 2,800,000 ad dedicated squire for my account
    only to have it on a char i don't play much lately
    (i bout a 50$ zen pack cause i wanted him and converted to ad directly using the zax (bout 1 vip for 1000 zen and have 500 zen left over) total cost for this companion is 5300 - 1000 -500 = 3800 zen directly from my wallet with 60,000 ad left over after purchase)

no no they have to solve it by force I paid 7,000,000 for deva and squire
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Hi, also won the account wide squire in the lockbox, and can't find it in the rewards claim agent. Obligatory @nitocris83
  • cryptic39#8917 cryptic39 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 90 Cryptic Developer
    We've found the issue and we'll be addressing it in a future patch.

Thank you for reporting!
    Miku V.

Thank you for reporting!

also because I was planning to do the collection

• iasti#5944 iasti Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    new Account companion, same bugs for me on xbox.
  • ressurrectedsinressurrectedsin Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same here, Can't find it anywhere. On PC
  • noirdesire75noirdesire75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have equipped a [Faithful Squire - account] taken from a [Legendary Class Companion Choice Pack] and I can't find it in the other characters, basically it is not present on the other characters where all the other account companions are, it is only present on one penrsonaggio, the one who opened the package, thanks and good luck
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Well, same here, and i wouldn't be surprised to see that this pack is conflicting with the actual Class Packs they removed from the ZEN shop and planned to return at some point... here i was hoping for seeing those old packs being brought back to the shop in an improved version, but instead we got a bug pack inside a lockbox.

Anyway, i bought 2 packs from the AH and neither one of those companions are showing up on the other characters. And btw. when you fix this issue, please don't break the old packs again, thanks.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • meowstrommeowstrom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    3 of them. 3. Why didnt they disable the items until the bug was fixed? Now I have to wait for the bug to be fixed... and does that mean I get my items? I never had those old class packs so I didnt have the blue versions of Erinyes, Green bowman, or the squire so it wasn't that conflict. I got the packs so I could get to 40K on multiple toons so I could start doing RTQs again. Now I still can't do it on more than on alt and I am out 5 million AD. So aggravated right now.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    Well, it was just a guess... another one is, that the account-wide tag is not working properly, and they're only registered as single companions by the game.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • shaeen1shaeen1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same problem here - on pc
    neverbug please resolve this bug
  • tommy069#5108 tommy069 Member Posts: 29 Arc User

Thank you for reporting!

Just in case you either hadn't been told, or were otherwise unaware, this is also a bug on console.
    fixed with todays patch i got him on an alt using the rca
  • meowstrommeowstrom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    meowstrom said:

3 of them. 3. Why didnt they disable the items until the bug was fixed? Now I have to wait for the bug to be fixed... and does that mean I get my items? I never had those old class packs so I didnt have the blue versions of Erinyes, Green bowman, or the squire so it wasn't that conflict. I got the packs so I could get to 40K on multiple toons so I could start doing RTQs again. Now I still can't do it on more than on alt and I am out 5 million AD. So aggravated right now.

When they applied the patch I got 2 of the 3. I am still missing one account wide legendary companion. I still dont have my account wide hunting hawk. What should I do. I reported the bug before I posted here. I did a follow up the day of the patch. The only reply was post on the forum to see if anyone else has the issue.