test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masquerade 4 a Good Cause!

miqe#7825 miqe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I'm not falling for this one again.

I need specifics like what the rewards are exactly, their stats and if they are bound or not.
If they are bound, if it is to character or account.
Is it a unlock that is claimable to all characters on an account.

These things matter.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Run the event and find out. Easiest way to do it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • miqe#7825 miqe Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm not going to participate in something like this is it is a one off character bound reward.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    If you are waiting for an answer from dev, you will probably get it after the event is over. Hmm! Probably not.
    If you are waiting for an answer from players, you will get it after the event is over.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Pretty sure the laptop won't be account bound lol. In seriousness though it's likely just a single claim btc companion, much like other giveaway codes. Also, it's a charity event, the main point to get involved is to donate and raise awareness.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    miqe#7825 said:

I'm not going to participate in something like this is it is a one off character bound reward.

If that is your only reason for donating, don't bother. It's supposed to be for "a Good Cause" - No Kid Hungry. If that is not enough for you to choose to donate, don't worry about it. I'll make a donation for you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Did anyone notice this takes place on the Preview Server? How useful is a prize on the Preview Server.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

Did anyone notice this takes place on the Preview Server? How useful is a prize on the Preview Server.

You can't be serious? Yes it takes place on Preview, but I'm sure the rewards will be tied to the live server.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited October 2021

I'm fairly certain that the reward will be in the form of a code usable on whichever platform you choose (though I could be mistaken in that part about the platform, I'll try to get clarification) but it will be for the a live server. You don't even have to get on preview to get the companion, just be one of the first 1000 people to make a donation of $5 or more. And it's for feeding hungry kids.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png